SOLD Baby Blue 2009 Dutchman Tab For Sale - Grass Valley, CA

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

SOLD Baby Blue 2009 Dutchman Tab For Sale - Grass Valley, CA

Postby cedarsomething » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:44 am

bluetab1.jpg
bluetab1.jpg (172.56 KiB) Viewed 949 times

Craigslist Link: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/6656084861

I'm reluctantly selling my beloved baby blue teardrop trailer! I love her so much and she's been a wonderful companion in these last two years. $8500 OBO

I bought her barely used from a private owner in Indiana and drove her across the country. I lightly lived in her on several trips over the last two years but find that my lifestyle has changed and I'm not really useing her now. I'd rather someone loves her up than her just sit here gathering dust.

I've improved a few things since I bought her. I replaced the tounge jack and power/brake cord. I also fixed a few parts of the interior which were beginning to break.

She has A/C, propane heater, a flat screen TV, small bucket toilet (which I've never used), closet, under seat storage, table which folds down into almost queen sized bed (I'm 5'10" and I just fit end to end laying down). The peak of the celing is 5'10" and I can stand all the way up in one spot. She's got a hatch out back for the kitchen with sink with faucet and pump (tho the pump doesn't seem to be working), gas range stove, electric fridge (unfortunately not propane or dual), plenty of cabinet space and pass thru cupboards to the interior of the trailer. A couple of the light bulbs need changing. She's in great shape.

She weighs 1,900 lbs.

I'd like to get $8,500 (significantly less than I paid for her) OBO.

I can show her in Grass Valley, CA between July 30th - August 6th or between August 15-25th.

I'm calling in the perfect loving home for this sweet little trailer and looking fwd to meeting the lovely people who'd like to continue traveling with her on her grand adventure!

bluetab2.jpg
bluetab2.jpg (177.27 KiB) Viewed 949 times

myteardrop.jpg
myteardrop.jpg (70.44 KiB) Viewed 952 times
Owner of a Baby Blue 2009 Dutchman T@B
Currently for Sale
Message me for Info!
cedarsomething
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted