AIMS inverter/converter/charger, vmax tank battery for SALE

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

AIMS inverter/converter/charger, vmax tank battery for SALE

Postby tanukihimself » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:37 pm

Hello folks, firstly i wanted to give a shout out to this website that helped me and my GF convert a 7x14 cargo into a livable camper a couple years ago. Everything went as well as possible and we have since upgraded to a 40' 5th wheel as the Oregon weather was just too much for the trailer and we had to sell it. Sadly the guy that bought the trailer only wanted it for hauling 4wheelers and stuff in, so i have some of the solar/electrical components for sale. I have listed them on the local craigslist with no hits, and i know you guys on here are a better resource so im here trying to move some of this stuff at a good price. Everything was only used for about 7 months, meticulously cared for and never overburdoned. It has been stored dry and dark since then and i need to make some room.

- Vmaxtanks VMAX SLR155 AGM 12v 155ah Deep Cycle SLA Rechargeable Battery for Solar and Golf, Pv Solar Panels, Smart chargers, Wind Turbine and Inverters.
Originally $309.99

- Victron BlueSolar 75/15 MPPT Charge Controller - 15 Amps / 75 Volts
Originally $99.00

- AIMS Power PICOGLF20W12V120VR 2000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger
Originally $588.00

- AIMS Power REMOTELF Remote Switch with LCD Monitoring Screen
Originally $139.00

-Link Solar Weatherproof ABS Solar Double Cable Entry Gland for All Cable Types 2mm² to 6mm² for Solar Project on Rv, Campervan, Boat

- Furrion F30R30-SB Black 30' 30 Amp Cordset
Originally $78.04

Ive also got fuses, a control/Breaker box with new breakers, wiring of different gauges and 2 100w poly solar panels that were $100 each.

I really want all of this gone and gone to a good home, so im hoping someone here has uses for this stuff. Most everything was purchased off of amazon and i copied those descriptions from my order page from amazon website. Please respond here or PM me, whatever you feel more comfortable with, if you are interesed. I live in southern Oregon right now, but would be willing to ship any of this. I can provide pics of any of this later this week but right now im out of town. Again, i want to move this stuff at a fiar price and make everyone happy. Thank you
tanukihimself
Teardrop Builder

Return to For Sale/Wanted