Port Richey, Florida POP TOP hybrid trailer for sale

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Port Richey, Florida POP TOP hybrid trailer for sale

Postby tsmyth » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:32 am

Due to health reasons I am selling my camper for $2000 dollars.It has two single beds and refrigerator and of coarse AC ( which will freeze you out.)
It rises and lowers with crank in two minutes or you can use a drill with an adapter.Weight is 1400 lbs.
See Hall of FAME for picture of unit." POP TOP"
tsmyth
Teardrop Builder

Re: Port Richey, Florida POP TOP hybrid trailer for sale

Postby Tomek » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:26 am

Hiya,

Do you have any build information about your trailer?

I think I saw it on the hall of fame tntt page, is it the nice blue/white build, gallery/image.php?album_id=3468&image_id=138372 ?

Also, hi, this is my first post I've just been a lurker for a while. Your build looks alot similar to what I was interested in working on. Do you have any interior pics or advise about its condition? Frame? Etc.

Thanks for any info.
Tomek
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Tomek » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:30 am

Most of my questions were answered when I checked your history, and confirmed I found the right one. That looks really nice, I'm curious now how long it will take me to figure out if I can get it to massachusetts somehow. I'm still sort of curious any background you can give about what a new owner would want to be prepared for. I'm generally open to tinkering, I just thought starting first with most of the work done would help make it a more approachable project to get familiar with. Knowing things like "there's a small leak, crack, or surface rust to work on" is not something that would scare me away but have me more comfortable w/knowing the issues [i.e, issues aren't the problem, just the spector of unknown issues]
Tomek
Teardrop Inspector

Postby tsmyth » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:54 pm

There doers and there are talkers(who ask a lot questions but never commit).>
Your best bet is to look locally for a fixer-upper camper and to spend your time and money on something inexpensive to see if you have what takes to complete a project..
:roll: Thanks for looking
tsmyth
Teardrop Builder

Return to For Sale/Wanted