SOLD. 2008 5x10 Pleasant Valley Teardrop

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

SOLD. 2008 5x10 Pleasant Valley Teardrop

Postby rockinrobin » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:05 pm

SOLD. For Sale 2008 Pleasant Valley Teardrop. Always stored inside heated and air conditioned work shop when not on the road. Battery and tires are about two years old with low miles. Comes with a four inch memory foam mattress, a microwave, a coffee maker. It has brakes. It has a non working pet cool in the tongue box. I will leave it in or take it out. I have a new window unit A/C I will throw in.
I have enjoyed this trailer for six years. It is in very good condition. I bought a Casita and I thought I would use both trailers. This one has not been out for 21 months. So sadly the handwriting is on the wall. This one needs to go.
Located in the Texas Panhandle. 6500.00 [email protected]161393161392161394161395161391. SOLD
Last edited by rockinrobin on Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
" It's all good"
rockinrobin
Titanium Donating Member

Re: 2008 5x10 Pleasant Valley Teardrop

Postby tx2sturgis » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:40 pm

Hello, I forwarded these pics to a friend in Amarillo. I have no idea if he is even looking but he collects old cars so he might be interested.

You got a new Casita huh? I'd like to see that sometime. I have an r-pod, and I used to live in Plainview....I live in Tulia now.

Take care, good luck.
Republic of Texas
tx2sturgis
Teardrop Inspector

Re: 2008 5x10 Pleasant Valley Teardrop

Postby rockinrobin » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:57 am

tx2sturgis wrote:Hello, I forwarded these pics to a friend in Amarillo. I have no idea if he is even looking but he collects old cars so he might be interested.

You got a new Casita huh? I'd like to see that sometime. I have an r-pod, and I used to live in Plainview....I live in Tulia now.

Take care, good luck.

tx2sturgis, Thanks for the response! Come on and look at the Casita sometime. Hard to keep it here this time of year on the weekends. I try to escape as often as possible. I have deposit on the teardrop. The new owner is coming to pick it up in a couple of weeks. As soon as it drives away I will post sold on here.
Thanks, Ronnie
" It's all good"
rockinrobin
Titanium Donating Member

Return to For Sale/Wanted