WANTED NEW/USED C-HEAD COMPOSTING TOILET

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

WANTED NEW/USED C-HEAD COMPOSTING TOILET

Postby Augie Dog » Mon May 11, 2020 12:20 pm

I am looking for a C-Head composting compact toilet preferably the basic model used or new. If you purchased one of these and then decided you don't want to go the composting route I would be interested in buying it from you.
You can contact me @ [email protected] put C-Head in Subject title so I know your not a spammer or you can call or text me at 919-924-9672
I am in Apex,NC
Augie Dog
Teardrop Builder

Re: WANTED NEW/USED C-HEAD COMPOSTING TOILET

Postby greekspeedoman » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:13 pm

Check out these guys: thronecompostingtoilet.com

They could be looking for product testers. I'm familiar with the business.

- Mark
greekspeedoman
Donating Member

Postby Augie Dog » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:59 pm

greekspeedoman wrote:Check out these guys: thronecompostingtoilet.com

- Mark

Thank You for this information I am on their mailing list and look forward to their product!
Augie Dog
Teardrop Builder

Postby RJ Howell » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:23 pm

greekspeedoman wrote:Check out these guys: thronecompostingtoilet.com

- Mark

Interesting concept. Yet it is what we all wish to build.. I didn't see a potential cost.. Or anything new.. Curious.

My thoughts on composting toilets is pretty basic. Separate (very important) and cleanup (almost Number one). Unless you live full-time in your camper, or have the storage capacity within the toilet you add... You'll never compost within that unit! Let that sink in and start thinking again about a supposed composting toilet...

Since you all want these, I may just offer my own version. I can buy what I use for $100 and sell you the separator (bowl sample container, bowl cut out) and the disposal bags (grocery bags), filled with media (cat litter at a sent you prefer) all for a messy $500.. and may just ship it for that.. Heck, cost me $150 tops and I have the goods for a season.. Best part is... You don't have to scrub that that dam thing at the end of the season to get those 'brown' stains off it! No fan, no electricity..

Sorry but I just don't get it.. It's so easy.. BUT... If you wish... $500 (maybe even shipping).
RJ Howell
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to For Sale/Wanted