Free to a good home in South Carolina

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Free to a good home in South Carolina

Postby les45 » Tue May 19, 2020 11:51 am

I was going to sell this stuff (cheap) on Craigslist but I figured I would give TNTTT Forum members first dibs for free. Any or all items are free to anyone who wants to come and pick them up (I will not ship so please don't ask).
I'm located in Aiken, S.C. about 30 minutes from Augusta, Georgia. (I'm 2 hrs from Charlotte, NC or Atlanta, GA.

I have the following items available:
1. XXX Ultra Breeze cover fits most standard 14" vent or fan openings. Lets you run your fan in the rain. Includes all mounting hardware. Only used twice so it's in excellent condition. Currently trending at about $65 online. (Ultra Breeze is taken. All other items are still available.

2. Approximately 3 quarts of Corroseal left in one gallon container. This is great stuff for coating and painting over light rust. The Corroseal bonds with the rust to create a black primer that you can then paint over. I only needed one quart to do a 7'X10' frame on an old pop-up trailer. This stuff costs about $55 a gallon on the current market.

3. Approximately 1/2 gallon of Dicor adhesive. This is used to glue EPDM roofing material to plywood deck. This also costs about $55 a gallon.

4. Approximatley 30 yards of 4" fiberglass cloth tape. This stuff cost $57 for 50 yards about five years go.

5. Two each chrome door holders. These fasten to your outside wall and the spring loaded lip catches the door and holds it open.

See pics at this link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/WD08PgW (use back arrow to navigate between pics).

Best way to contact me is by email at: [email protected]

This is all first come first served/as is/where is.
Last edited by les45 on Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
les45
500 Club

Re: Free to a good home in South Carolina

Postby les45 » Tue May 26, 2020 3:38 am

OK, it's been a week with no sign of interest so I'm moving everything to Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace. I'll keep this ad open on TNTTT in case anyone does show any interest. I'll mark off any items that sell separately so if it is still listed here it is still available.
les45
500 Club

Postby Tom&Shelly » Wed May 27, 2020 4:34 pm

les45 wrote:OK, it's been a week with no sign of interest so I'm moving everything to Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace. I'll keep this ad open on TNTTT in case anyone does show any interest. I'll mark off any items that sell separately so if it is still listed here it is still available.

If we lived close, we'd spring for the Ultra-breeze cover. Imagine you'll get some worthy takes though.

Tom
172912 170466
Tom&Shelly
Palladium Donating Member

Postby Tomterrific » Thu May 28, 2020 6:04 pm

That is some nice stuff. I really think you are cool offering it for free to people who have the same interest. I once 'sold' a tandem bike on craigslist. When the people came to pick it up I told them they could have it free. The lady laughed and said they had already decided to give me double the price because it was low. People are really great, some people are.

Tt
Tomterrific
500 Club

Postby les45 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:48 am

Not having much luck on Craigslist either so I'm bumping this ad just to see if any newbies might see it.
les45
500 Club

Postby aclimer » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:52 am

I know it's been months since you posted this, but if they are still available I might be interested in these items.
I'm going to look at a used Teardrop today for the second time and it's likely I'll buy it. It needs a fair bit of repair and rebuilding and I know I could use some of these items.

I'm up in Asheville, NC. I wonder if you might be up in Greenville, SC or Spartanburg, SC for another reason that might be convenient for you to meet, but not as far for me to drive.

Let me know.

Thank you!
-Amy
aclimer
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted