Wanted: Basic Teardrop

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Wanted: Basic Teardrop

Postby beachgirl » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:59 pm

We are looking for a basic teardrop with the galley in the back consisting of just storage cupboards. Something custom made will probably be the best. We don't want any extra things (water tank, air conditioning, propane) as we will haul this with our Roadtrek motor home (class B van). We already have all the necessities, we just need the sheltered sleeping for our 16 year old son with asthma. He gets terribly sick when sleeping in a tent. If you custom build these trailers please contact us with possible styles and prices. We are willing to drive and pick up in the area of Minnesota (home state), Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Michigan.
This board is great and I love all the pictures of the teardrops everyone has made.

Happy Camping,
Carol
beachgirl
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Hardin Valley Magic » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:40 pm

Wish I lived a little closer.... :(
aka Steven D.
Hardin Valley Magic
Donating Member

barebone teardrop trailer

Postby kartvines » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:14 pm

There is a gentleman on this site that makes barebone teardrop, what you might be looking for, I could not locate his web-page, but sure that another member of this site will have it and will provide you with the details
Image..Image..Image..
Image.
kartvines
500 Club

Postby Gage » Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:11 pm

Check wth Len. He builds a basic (bare bones) teardrop trailers. His web site is http://www.geocities.com/len19070/Bare_Bones_Trailers.html

Have a good day.
:thinking:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Return to For Sale/Wanted