Entertainment book

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Entertainment book

Postby BrwBier » Wed May 24, 2006 9:52 pm

Well, my vacation to Missouri is over and the "Entertainment" book I bought went unused. It is for the Springfield/Branson area. I would like to see it go to a good home, so if anyone can use it, just write to me and for the cost of postage you can have it. The only thing I did use is the "Blockbuster" coupons. Check out whats in it at entertainment.com
Brwbier
BrwBier
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby madjack » Wed May 24, 2006 10:45 pm

...so ya went to Mo. for vacation and all ya brought us was a....post :cry: wher'z da pics man, wher'z da pics :D ;) ....hope ya had a good time, there is some lovely country around those parts......
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby BrwBier » Fri May 26, 2006 9:59 pm

OK, OK, I was ashamed to post pictures because their is no teardrop yet. But you insist, so in my album are 12 new pictures. The weather was the worst in our 6 trips to Missouri so camping was at a minimum. We did spend the night at Watkins Mill state park and met up with RAYVILLIAN and got a first hand look at the Warrior. That looks like a very comfortable teardrop. Thanks again Gary for stopping out to show it to us. Here is a picture of our last non teardrop camping.
Check the album to see a few of our other favorite places.
And I still have that book with hundreds of coupons in it to give away.
Brwbier
BrwBier
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby s4son » Fri May 26, 2006 10:23 pm

Brwbier,
Looks like you hit a lot of nice places on your trip. The department of tourism thanks you for posting some of the highlights of Missouri. I'm sorry the weather didn't cooperate more. I have lived here for about 35 years and still haven't made it to some of those places. I am inspired to do so now. I hope you enjoyed Watkins Mill, Gary and Trudy are fine folks. Thanks again for the pics.

Scott F.
Are we there yet?
ImageImage
s4son
Donating Member

Postby edevans » Sat May 27, 2006 11:09 am

Looks like you had a nice trip in spite of the weather. Thanks for posting the pics. Enjoyed them. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
edevans
The 300 Club

Postby madjack » Sat May 27, 2006 12:10 pm

thanks for the pics there, Bierman...we really do luv 'em and they definitely don't haveta be of a TD to be acceptable...thanks again...
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Chris C » Sun May 28, 2006 8:34 am

madjack wrote:.............................."and they definitely don't haveta be of a TD to be acceptable."
madjack 8)

WHEW!!!!! What a relief! :lol: Does that mean I'm still accepted? :rofl2:
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby madjack » Sun May 28, 2006 11:35 am

Chris C wrote:
madjack wrote:.............................."and they definitely don't haveta be of a TD to be acceptable."
madjack 8)

...only pics Chris, only pics...your still????? :D :lol: ;) .................................................. 8)
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Nitetimes » Sun May 28, 2006 12:49 pm

Chris C wrote:
madjack 8)

You could still put up a few shots of that TD you've been secretly building tho. 8) :lol: 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rich

ImageImage
-
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves
against tyranny in government.
- Thomas Jefferson -
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a butt kickin'.
Nitetimes
7000 Club
7000 Club

Return to For Sale/Wanted