Happy Thanksgiving - all you C'najuns!!!

Camping in Ontario & Quebec and the Central Canadian Chapter of TearJerkers

Happy Thanksgiving - all you C'najuns!!!

Postby jawbone » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:05 pm

Hope everyone has a great weekend - Man, this is the weekend we should be campin'!!!!! :thumbsup: :applause: :thumbsup: :)
Blues, The Whole Blues and Nuthin' But the Blues
jawbone
Teardrop Master

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - all you C'najuns!!!

Postby SlyTerry » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:39 pm

jawbone wrote:Hope everyone has a great weekend - Man, this is the weekend we should be campin'!!!!! :thumbsup: :applause: :thumbsup: :)

Yup supposed to be gorgeous.... but busy working away on another Tadpole, will just have time to stuff ourselves with some turkey and then continue on.... oh well, I just keep thinking about Key West in February :worship:

SlyTerry :P
SlyTerry
Teardrop Master

Postby Micro469 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:51 pm

Weekend's over , it's been a nice one eh? The wife was raggin on me about the caulking around the screen door had to be redone, so I gave in and started it. As I removed the old caulking the paint peeled away from the wood. So I ended up scraping the frame, sanding the frame, priming the frame, buying paint, and painting the frame white. As I was doing this , she came out and "suggested" I also do the frame around the window seeing as I was changing the color, and then they would match.....so I scraped, sanded, primed , and painted some more. She then came out and said..."wouldn't it be nice if the front fascia was also painted white to match the two new white windows we just put in?" You guessed it.......( Our old windows were beige, so the fascia was painted beige before.)
Finally, at six oclock.....I recaulked the sliding door......................

We had the kids and their boyfriend, girfriend, and my wife's parents over for Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. Loads of food.. I cooked... well...just because. A good time was had by all.....The kids took all the leftovers.....
Monday I cut the grass, and started to clean up my shed/workshop. I now have 3 garbage bags of stuff I'm throwing out, but it still doesn't look any better....Can we say Packrat???

So much for my weekend... How was yours? :?
John
Micro469
Super Lifetime Member

Return to Ontario & Quebec, Canada