Tried to line up a end of summer get together.

Camping in Ontario & Quebec and the Central Canadian Chapter of TearJerkers

Tried to line up a end of summer get together.

Postby SlyTerry » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:02 pm

No trying to be covert but we sent out some feelers to the ONTARIO brigade to guage the interest in an August campout and everybody has booked off....Personal or not we will try again for a September date.. Pool will still be warm but green...the hottub will still be hot.... the fire pit will still be smoking and natives will still be restless and the portapotti will still be here.. (Bill has plenty more) Any taker????? The end of August looks like it will be a little slower for us and our son is here to run things so SLY and I are going sailing for a while...Love camping in our Taddy and really enjoy meeting all the folks that drop in to say hi when we are camping but sometimes :eyebrows: its nice to be alone drifting across the great inlands sea listening to the harmonnica's waxing poetically in the distance.....were coming home mama, were coming home.....
SlyTerry
Teardrop Master

Postby jawbone » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:48 pm

You can hear me way out there on your boat???? :applause: :D :thumbsup: and I haven't waxed poetic for days!!! Right now I'm trying sooth my croaky throat, did a 4 hour gig Thurs. Nite and then a 5 hour deal Sat. afternoon (barely made it thru) but I'm afraid it may be the beginning of a cold and we are up at Molly Blooms on Friday Nite - I hope everythings hangs together!!! :worship: :worship: :?
Blues, The Whole Blues and Nuthin' But the Blues
jawbone
Teardrop Master

Postby SlyTerry » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:23 am

Well Jawbone it was either you I was hearing on the boat or tinnitus...Hard to tell sometimes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SlyTerry
Teardrop Master

Postby jawbone » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:17 am

If it stayed in tune it was probably tinnitus :( :o :cry: - man, there's nuthin' like listening to those million hyperactive crickets in the middle of winter :applause: :?
jawbone
Teardrop Master

Postby SlyTerry » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:34 pm

so just where do you winter?????? first your shovelling gravel then you cricketing all winter :o :o :o MICRO 469 please help me explain... :oops: I am usually on top of these things :? :? :? Has Jawbone gone bad :shock: :shock:

Oh well back to the bottle.......eh! remember this little ditty from the seventies:

" I rather have a bottle in front of me instead of a frontal lobotomy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thus end another days broadcast of "as the worm squirms"
SlyTerry
Teardrop Master

Postby jawbone » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:35 pm

I probably should explain - My tinnitus sounds like a million hyperactive high pitched crickets :? :shock: :thumbdown: I can ignore it most of the time but I always like to have a radio or something playing to try to cover it.
jawbone
Teardrop Master

Return to Ontario & Quebec, Canada