Ontario tear jerkers chapter?

Camping in Ontario & Quebec and the Central Canadian Chapter of TearJerkers

Ontario tear jerkers chapter?

Postby PhotoGuy » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Looks like we are getting more tears in Ontario. I have just started to build mine. And was thinking it would be nice to have a Ontario Chapter of the Tear Jerkers here. Is there one already? and if so.... How would I join it.

thanks
Ken
PhotoGuy
Teardrop Master

Postby madjack » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:56 pm

Ken, while we are mutually supportive of each other, the TearJerkers are a completely separate entity from us...click the TearJerkers button in the top of page index and contact Todd for info on TearJerkers in your area.........................
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby PhotoGuy » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Thanks MadJack....

This is all still new to me.. still learning as I go.
PhotoGuy
Teardrop Master

Postby jawbone » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Hey Photoguy - welcome - we have started a bit of a rag-tag group - we've been quiet lately - keep us up to date on your build - and watch here for any get-to-gethers that we plan!!
Blues, The Whole Blues and Nuthin' But the Blues
jawbone
Teardrop Master

Postby PhotoGuy » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:19 am

sorry for the delay jawbone, I just returned from a week in the bush. Took my RV and the family out on a camping/ working trip. Was able to get a lot of new images and spend a lot of quality time with the kids..

My build is coming slow.. I started drawing out my sides on the plywood. and working on my shape and window placements. I'm not really working off of any plans. Just the ones in my head. With work and rebuilding the kitchen in the house... My build is going to be a long one.

I would love to hear more about your group
PhotoGuy
Teardrop Master

Re: Ontario tear jerkers chapter?

Postby kd45629 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:04 am

My build is coming slow.. I started drawing out my sides on the plywood. and working on my shape and window placements. I'm not really working off of any plans. Just the ones in my head. With work and rebuilding the kitchen in the house... My build is going to be a long one. Sad DP
kd45629
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Ontario & Quebec, Canada