St. Catherines Ontario record gathering June 19-21 2015

Camping in Ontario & Quebec and the Central Canadian Chapter of TearJerkers

St. Catherines Ontario record gathering June 19-21 2015

Postby teardropDIY » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:53 am

Hello Teardrop community. Well, I have seen many Gatherings throughout the USA and very few here in Canada. That's why we are organizing a 1st time ever, border crossing gathering here in Ontario. Speaking on behalf of all teardrop trailer Canadians, Come show us what you have and we'll show you our great province. If you belong to a chapter of any group you are warmly welcome.

Only 39 minutes past the border and you can experience the Niagara escarpment on the Canadian side. Water falls such as Decews falls and balls falls. Horseback riding, canoe rentals and over 50 wineries in the immediate area.

The organizer of this event knows many of Ontario's hidden gems and would like to share with all of you some of those gems in the surrounding area.

Canadian and American teardrops alike. If you are use to a laid back pace then feel free to stay at your campsite. For the rest of you that seek a bit of adventure, meet me "North of the border". A trip and a gathering you won't soon forget... So far we have 14 going and 15 maybes and it's only December...

Everyone is invited: https://www.facebook.com/events/782090621852124/ :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

teardropDIY
Teardrop Inspector

Re: St. Catherines Ontario record gathering June 19-21 2015

Postby JaggedEdges » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:59 pm

Hi, this is practically on my doorstep, got nothing to jerk there quite yet though.

I was wondering if there would be "events" at the campground, presentations, demonstrations, displays etc, that I could pop in for, sounds like it might be all about touring the area at present.
Jack of all trades, Doctor of rocket surgery and fellow of the noble college of shadetree meddlers. "in argentum tenax vinculum speramus"
JaggedEdges
Teardrop Master

Return to Ontario & Quebec, Canada