Whats da,advantages of a large tear?

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Re: Whats da,advantages of a large tear?

Postby tony.latham » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:23 pm

But... it's all carbon fiber inside now...

:thumbsup: Figures.

T
tony.latham
Gold Donating Member

Postby Atomic77 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:36 pm

tony.latham wrote:
But... it's all carbon fiber inside now...

Figures.

T
It's a boat guy thing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Michael

"The Strength is in the Sum of the Parts..."

The Astroliner

Follow The Astroliner Blog Here!

Check out our YouTube video
Atomic77
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby ae6black » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:28 pm

Slow, I am going to the dark side and getting a rather small fiberglass camper not because I no longer love teardrops but because I need a bathroom and it isn't going to hurt my feelings to not have to do the teardrop shuffle just to put on my pants. That said, if I could have fit a bathroom in my 4 X 8 TD, I never would have thought about switching and am probably going to still use my TD from time to time. When all is said and done, a small teardrop unit is hard to beat on many levels. Let the creative juices flow. I think the blue TD shown earlier in this post is awesome. There's nothing wrong with thinking out of the box. Who knows, you might just come up with the next big thing in the Teardrop camping world. I just toured a Little Guy max which is basically a td on steroids. If they'd of made one with the outside kitchen, I might have been interested. As it was IMHO, they tried to fit too much into a small space, making most of what they got unusable for most people. I am sure that there is a market out there for those sort of things, put high enough price on it and somebody will apparently bite which seems to be their strategy. In the world of people that like to camp, somebody is going to be thrilled to death with what you come up with. The Kampmaster is a neat unit, but if I wanted something like that, I'd just go out and get a pop up like the one I wore out after twenty years of use and about six sets of tires.

Art
ae6black
Silver Donating Member

Previous

Return to General Discussion