Nobody warned me..

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Nobody warned me..

Postby Larwyn » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:11 pm

I was warned of the excitement I would feel when the walls of the trailer were finally standing upright on the trailer.

I was not warned that I would be banging my head on those 5 foot bar clamps, the top of the door opening, and the temporary spars....LOL

Still having lots of fun when I get to work on my trailer. And yes, I have learned to watch for those head bump hazards now... :lol:

Mike, do you recognize this profile yet, or did my Porter Cable scroll saw modify it beyond recognition... :thinking:
Larwyn

Keeper of the Most Out Of Control Shop (2005)

I feel bad for the man that cannot spell a word more than one way. Mark Twain
Larwyn
Mad Kilted Texan

Postby mikeschn » Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:28 pm

Is it a curved weekender?

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Larwyn » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:04 pm

mikeschn wrote:Is it a curved weekender?

Mike...

Yep, that's it Mike. The one you drew up somewhere between the weekender and the Lil Diner. I'll try to get a better pic of the profile soon. The pic in the avatar is the best I could do with without pulling it out in the rain and as you can see it aint quite closed in yet.... :D

Thanks for your input and influence in scraping my first profile. This one is working out great for what I wanted. I'm also working on the lower galley mount for the air conditioner which you drew up for the weekender (vented out the back below the hatch).
Larwyn

Keeper of the Most Out Of Control Shop (2005)

I feel bad for the man that cannot spell a word more than one way. Mark Twain
Larwyn
Mad Kilted Texan

Postby Boodro » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:44 pm

Hi Larwyn , it gets better the closer ya get to the end. I am gettin there soon I hope! I really enjoyed this SHORT warmer weekend. It sure puts a bug in me to go camping! :twisted: I put some latest pics in my album. :) ANy day now!
We are all travelers in this world , from the sweet grass to the packin house , birth till death , we travel between the eternities . ( Robert Duvall as Prentiss Ritter)
Boodro
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to General Discussion