got a few pictures added.

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

got a few pictures added.

Postby TRAIL-OF-TEARS » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:51 pm

I just thought I would let everyone know I have added a few pictures http://photos.yahoo.com/sammyprolo showing my progress thus far. I got my door handles and stuff Tuesday from Austin Hardware all three handles are keyed the same. :thumbsup: It all looks very nice.
Hey Mike in the hall of fame under my picture it says Sammy's tear I know that the web site is sammyprolo (that is a nick name I go buy where I used to work), but is there any way you could change it to Steve J or TRAIL-OF-TEARS I would appreciate it.
Steve J.

Home built Camp-Inn clone.
GO SPURS GO
TRAIL-OF-TEARS
Donating Member

Postby SteveH » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:56 pm

Looks good, Steve. Shure looks like a Camp Inn! :roll:

What kind of frame are you going to use?
SteveH
Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant"is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist ".
SteveH
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby TRAIL-OF-TEARS » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:03 pm

thanks Steve. On day if I can ever get out of here I will need to stop by and take a look at yours. I want to see how you did the trim/seals on the doors.
Steve J.

Home built Camp-Inn clone.
GO SPURS GO
TRAIL-OF-TEARS
Donating Member

Postby SteveH » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:07 pm

Steve,

You are welcome anytime, but I'm not too shure you want to use my door seals as an example. I'm not too proud of them and not even shure they won't leak.

I've been working on my tongue box and almost have it finished. I had trouble finding a place that could roll the aluminum that wide. Most sheet metal rolls are only 48" wide.
SteveH
Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant"is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist ".
SteveH
2000 Club
2000 Club

Return to General Discussion