Pet cool

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Postby Gage » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:48 pm

Dixie Flyer wrote:Just got this reply:

The heater/ac units will be arriving here on Wednesday, June 11. We will start shipping them out on Thursday, June 12 to our customers. We will email your tracking information as soon as we have it.

Thanks,

Beth Yauslin
Hi-Tech Building Systems, LLC

:thinking: Seems like Beth needs to get with her boss so they can get their story straight. ;)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Yeah But...

Postby SuperTroll » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:45 pm

The question us NEWBIE's have is:

AFTER they ship the backlog, will there be other units available for us young neophytes to obtain?
Last edited by SuperTroll on Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep thinking outside the box and all manner of ideas will become reality......

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/alb ... Ul?start=0
SuperTroll
Teardrop Master

Postby Teardrop Tickler » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:58 pm

I just spoke with Ron...he has a total of 1300 (before fulfillment) so I'm sure there is still some left for you too!

:applause:
Scott Hubble
Director of Strategic Solutions
Little Guy Worldwide LLC
[email protected]
Teardrop Tickler
Silver Donating Member

Postby Ken Fincher » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:58 am

Thats funny I was told that they had 400 orderd :scratchthinking:

Ken F
Thanks to the Highways & Byways & our National & State Parks,What a beautiful Country we live in.

( www.VegasTeardrop.com )
Ken Fincher
The 300 Club

Postby demtears » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:13 pm

Hey everyone good news! I just received tracking info on my Pet Cool That I ordered back in January from Hi- Tech so if you have one on order from there it looks like they will be on there way (YEAH) :thumbsup: :worship:
Darrin
demtears
Teardrop Master

Postby mikeschn » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:17 pm

I just got my tracking email too. They say they are going to ship mine tomorrow.

:)

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby satch » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:40 pm

Glad to hear you guys are finally going to be happy, my question is, will this be a continuating problem, I don't expect to get one, but I'm sure alot of others were following this thread with serious questions now. 8)
If it itches. scratch it
Rick
satch
Donating Member

Postby Gage » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:53 pm

Now that is a dumb question. Being how none of us work for Hi- Tech. How could any of us answer that question. So Rick, why don't you go to the source and ask them. And by the way, I'm do to get mine next Monday.Image

And someone keeps telling me there are no stupid questions. :thinking:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby satch » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:01 pm

Gage wrote:Now that is a dumb question. Being how none of us work for Hi- Tech. How could any of us answer that question. So Rick, why don't you go to the source and ask them. And by the way, I'm do to get mine next Monday.Image

And someone keeps telling me there are no stupid questions. :thinking:

The stupid question was for others following this thread, As I stated, I have no interest in getting one. Glad you will have yours on monday, hope that makes you less grumpy, in the mean time pop a midol and chill :lol:
If it itches. scratch it
Rick
satch
Donating Member

Postby Gage » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:14 pm

Like I said:
Being how none of us work for Hi-Tech. How could any of us answer that question.

Yep, it was still a dumb question. Not much brain used there. Look at it this way. I didn't call you stupid, just called it a dumb question. Makes you think, doesn't it? :thinking:
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby satch » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:28 pm

Gage wrote:Like I said:
Being how none of us work for Hi-Tech. How could any of us answer that question.

Yep, it was still a dumb question. Not much brain used there. Look at it this way. I didn't call you stupid, just called it a dumb question. Makes you think, doesn't it? :thinking:

I understand that, but maybe someone that has been dealing with Hi Tech, has some info on future problems that some of the members on this forum would like to know. For the peaple in the planning stage for their build might want to know weather a pet cool is worth the hastle. Btw If you to ever know me, you would see I have alot of brains, and a heart too
If it itches. scratch it
Rick
satch
Donating Member

Postby Eddielbs » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:42 pm

I have been following this topic closely.. And now since it looks as if Hi-Tec has gotten the supply problems worked out hopefully... I plan on calling and ordering one in a day or so if any are left that is... I will ask for a little info on how many units they may still have available for sale for ya..
"Some Minds are like cement, A grey matter that is thoroughly mixed up and permanently set."
Eddielbs
Donating Member

Postby Gage » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:18 pm

satch wrote:
Gage wrote:Like I said:
I understand that, but maybe someone that has been dealing with Hi Tech, has some info on future problems that some of the members on this forum would like to know. For the peaple in the planning stage for their build might want to know weather a pet cool is worth the hastle. Btw If you to ever know me, you would see I have alot of brains, and a heart too

Just another case of speed reading a post and coming up with something different than what was written. What I said was "Not much brain used there." Didn't say anything about your lack of brains.
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby bmg5 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:24 pm

Hi all, just got my tracking number, unit will be in this Thursday :lol: For reference I think I ordered mine in December.

Thanks bg
bg in West Michigan - LG 6-wide
bmg5
Teardrop Builder

Postby satch » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:37 pm

Just another case of speed reading a post and coming up with something different than what was written. What I said was "Not much brain used there." Didn't say anything about your lack of brains.

O.k., This time, I took my time to read your reply. Now, after reading it slow,Are you implying I have lack of brains? Seeing the way you twist words, that may be the case. Besides, where is the difference in saying "not much brain used" or saying "no brains used"?. Gage, with all do respect (my dad always told me to respect my elders :D ) I think you offer alot of expertise to this forum, and I think your work is fantastic, but I don't want to offer my advise, or comments only to to be jumped on by you. I get enough of that at work. Maybe it's time for you to stop and think and start showing others respect. Not all of us have the knowledge you have, the day may come when I have some useful info for you. This forum is for all seeking info, brainless or not. btw, are we still friends? 8)
If it itches. scratch it
Rick
satch
Donating Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion