New users and a link to the forum...

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Postby asianflava » Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:05 am

Nitetimes wrote: I also plan to put a reciever on back of the TD so I can pull my quad trailer behind it (should prove interesting, won't be using HF trailer for this TD) quad trailer is just big enough to haul the quad.

I don't think triple towing is allowed in PA.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby LeeB » Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:31 pm

Great site Well done. I saw a story about teardrop camper in USA TODAY newpaper and refered to a web site and that web site went to Teardrop and trailers Yahoo group so I jointed but haven't seen much going on but did find someone talking about this site. Keep up the good work.

Leroy
LeeB
Teardrop Builder

Postby Kevin A » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:57 am

dguff wrote:I found the site as part of the webring from Grant Whipp's site, Tales & Trails :)

I found this site after Pam's message board was closed, I was having serious teardrop withdrawals until I found this place :thumbsup: Great work, Mike :applause:

I quoted DGuff so I could welcome him ( a fellow Eurekan) to the board, this makes 3 of us from Eureka 8) Dean, when's that teardrops in the redwoods gathering gonna be? :D
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby Gage » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:14 am

Kevin A wrote:I quoted DGuff so I could welcome him ( a fellow Eurekan) to the board, this makes 3 of us from Eureka 8) Dean, when's that teardrops in the redwoods gathering gonna be? :D

Three teardrop trailers in Eureka? I didn't think Eureka was that big. :lol:

Have a good day,
Gage
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

New member, Crankshaft from San Diego

Postby crankshaft » Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:14 pm

I have towed a small trailer behind my Goldwing all over the states and into Canada. Setting up a tent at the end of a long ride got old after twenty years and I started to think of something else.. I started to research teardrops and heard of your site while surfing the net.

Recently my father passed away and left me a five by ten Wells Cargo trailer and I started converting it to a tiny travel trailer.

Thanks to you guys on this forum, I found some very good tips on how to do just about every thing necessary..

Being retired and living in San Diego, I can work on it most of the time and am just about ready for the maiden trip.

The only negative thing I can think of so far is the weight. It's a little heavy to tow behind my Motorcycle but my Jeep or Pick up can handle it just fine.

Again, thanks to you I,ve learned quite a lot and will have a better way of camping on my trips.
crankshaft
Teardrop Advisor

Previous

Return to General Discussion