Teardrop Interior Accessory Question...

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Postby Classic Finn » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:12 am

gailkaitschuck wrote:If you're into sewing (for example, curtains), www.hotdiggitydog.com has moose fabric.

Gail

Thank You Gail

Yupper I see they have the Big Ol Moose Materials.... Im not into sewing but I guess if I buy the wife roses or .....maybe I can get her to sew them curtains... :lol: :lol:

Best Wishes to You
Classic Finn and Family
Royal Teardrop Society Scandinavian Bureau Chief of Staff

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Re: Teardrop Interior Accessory Question...

Postby Mark & Andrea Jones » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:50 pm

Classic Finn wrote:Our trailer is the 5 foot wide so to get a nice looking and correct fit into our tear which size of the blanklet or comforter is the so called "Correct Size for our Voyager....so its not overly big and again too small :thinking: thats my question..

We have a 60" x 80" (queen sized) foam pad that we stuffed inside of a futon cover. I had initially bought a queen sized comforter for the queen sized bed (makes sense, right?) - and had way too much comforter in a small space. I ended up getting a twin sized comforter that fits almost perfectly.

Most comforters are sized to hang down the sides of the bed. You won't need that in a TD.

The thing to pay attention to is the actual dimensions of the comforter. It ought to be a little larger than the mattress / space (you don't want drafts!), but not a whole lot larger.

Andrea.
Quality Water Treatment Solutions in the New River Valley! www.clearcreekwaterworks.com
Mark & Andrea Jones
The 300 Club

Previous

Return to General Discussion