a winter project

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

a winter project

Postby Laredo » Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:39 pm

would somebody post a dimensioned drawing of the winter warrior in a 5' width and 9' length? i was looking at the campmaster photos of the old trailer that's been in storage and needs tlc, and ... it looks a lot like a curved weekender ...
Mopar's what my busted knuckles bleed, working on my 318s...
Laredo
Donating Member

Re: a winter project

Postby mikeschn » Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:34 am

Laredo wrote:would somebody post a dimensioned drawing of the winter warrior in a 5' width and 9' length? i was looking at the campmaster photos of the old trailer that's been in storage and needs tlc, and ... it looks a lot like a curved weekender ...

Hey Laredo,

To have a table on the inside, the way the Winter Warrior has it, you need to have at least 6' width. The other way to do that area is to eliminate the table, add a slideout, and make that area "bed only". And if you are going to have a bed, I need to know how wide you want it...

Before I make a drawing for you I'd like to know what you plan on doing in that area.

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Norm » Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:57 pm

Mike, please post that drawing, or please send me one too. :D

Norm
Norm
Teardrop Master

Postby Laredo » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:37 pm

Okay ... I think I was confused and thinking of the original as a 4x8 (don't ask me why I would think that, it makes no sense at all in hindsight) but that there had been a 5x9 version up, just not dimensioned out. I am sorry -- it was my error altogether.

In penance, I posted you some recipes... :oops:
Mopar's what my busted knuckles bleed, working on my 318s...
Laredo
Donating Member

Postby mikeschn » Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:37 am

Okay, I'll work on a quick drawing of the winter warrior...

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:08 pm

Mike
I've got an old 6x8 pop up camper rotting in the back yard. I probably have to lengthen the tongue but sounds like it might work for the winter warrior. I'm thinking real strong about trying it this winter so i'd like to see those plans too. thanks Gary :)
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby mikeschn » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:40 am

Wow, sounds like there is some serious interest in that Winter Warrior. Okay I'll be making it a priority!!!

Mike...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion