word play ... personal plates

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

word play ... personal plates

Postby Ron Dickey » Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:53 pm

I saw my chance to play around with 8 letters and numbers or less and took it.

Each state has it's own set and many offer more then one plate with the money going to special interest.

Here are some ideas try these on for size.

teardrop, Tearojoy, funshape, litltear, rolntear, sleeptwo or 2, lovetear, fooddrop, tear4us, bigtear, rest4us, sexy or sexie with tlr or ter making it like sexyter, dinenout,dineninn, sleepnin, sleepinn, travlfun, 2childrn, 2adults, turtle, trutlelv, campfire, 2 4 tea, two4tea, wdntear, wdntlr, slpnbuty, childpla, warmcmp, warmtear, mine will probably say "RangerRon"
Who is Ranger Ron? .. you say. He is a non existant Ranger who is found at Lake-Wanta-Be-There. He lives on Big Rock Lake in his boat that has been stuck on the rocks and not moved for years. So if you want to get away come to Lake-Wanta-Be-There where the cooken is bad but the air is clean.

Got any ideas for more plate names??

Ron D. (Ranger Ron)
Lake-Wanta-Be-There
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby RC » Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:36 pm

You forgot LILDINER.......
It worked until I fixed it!!!
RC
Teardrop Master

Postby Arne » Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:54 am

Here in CT, we can look online, but only for autos..... many plates I looked for were 'not available' as opposed to 'already issued'.... the not availalbe ones had a red thumb pointing down.... I should mention that some I tried were 'naughty' words.... nice being able to look them up and see what they look like in real life..
www.freewebs.com/aero-1
---
I hope I never get too old to play (Arne, Sept 11, 2010)
Arne
Mr. Subject Line

Return to General Discussion