Plans Camp Pod:

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Plans Camp Pod:

Postby BufordT » Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:41 am

Before I knew what was going on my mini-hopper sorta ended up looking a little like this. Anyone else seen these plans.

The Camping Pod
Recently re-discovered, this simple plywood constructed "pod" could easily be re-configured by adding door(s) to the side(s) for more convenient entry/exit. But, hey, it's cool/interesting/different as designed! Available from Paul Butler , Box 1917, Port Angeles, WA 98362 $18.50

E-mail: [email protected]
Web Site: http://www.butlerprojects.com
(Colorized image courtesy of Don Ferdinand)

Bufordt :twisted:
"RUSH" The Man, The Legend, The Way Of Life.
BufordT
2nd Teardrop Club

Re: Plans Camp Pod:

Postby mikeschn » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:03 am

So you think your grasshopper is a camping Pod? I don't see it. The profile is totally different. But it has sharp corners instead of rounded edges. Is that what you mean?

Oh back on the Q&E, I think your grasshopper was really quick and easy. I think you'll find that anything dealing with curves is going to be more work.

Mike...

BufordT wrote:Before I knew what was going on my mini-hopper sorta ended up looking a little like this.

The Camping Pod

The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby BufordT » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:07 am

Yea your most likely right. I like the angles. Others do also. Getting e-mails about this mini hopper all the time.

Bufordt :twisted:
"RUSH" The Man, The Legend, The Way Of Life.
BufordT
2nd Teardrop Club

Return to General Discussion