camper thats a tow

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Postby mwatters » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:37 am

I look at the pricetag of some of the loony-upper-end RVs and can't help but do the math... :shock:

Just how many nights in luxury suites of 5-star hotels does that translate to??? All without the traffic, parking and storage nightmare that a converted tour bus gets you too... :?
Mike
Watters
mwatters
Teardrop Master

Postby madjack » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:41 pm

...if you can afford it...why not...I believe the rich have an obligation to spend their money frivolously buying every toy known to man...in multiples, that way, they give some back to the general public, not to mention the occasional laugh...much better than squirrelling it away in some stock/mutual fund/annuity/CD type of thing where all it does is hide away and make them even more money that they don't spend...if ya gotta lotta money, flaunt it and buy LOTSSA stuff so us bubba's can make a buck building it...my 2cents worth :D
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby southpennrailroad » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:50 pm

jagular7 wrote:Imagine the raised floor for a roof in the 'garage'.

I guess this would please those few billioneres to have a large motorhome and that would have someone else drive it for them.

I wonder if they compensate the cost by staying at WALLY WORLD :lol: or WALMART here we come.
Long time researching the abandoned South Pennsylvania Railroad along the Pennsylvania Turnpike. God will guide me. As he has done so in the past. southpennrailroad.com
southpennrailroad
500 Club

Postby Joseph » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:00 pm

sdtripper2 wrote:This would free up the tow positon for yet another option.
Maybe a Teardrop for short trips away from the mother ship?

Or for someone with the bucks for this behemoth, a cigarette boat.

Joseph
Joseph
Teardrop Pirate

Previous

Return to General Discussion