Seen what I think was a Camp Inn

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Seen what I think was a Camp Inn

Postby Lone Wolf » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:38 pm

I was working on my sons roofing that wind had damaged. I was taking a break looking around and much too my suprise going past on Ga HWY 53 W of Jasper Ga. was what I thing was a Camp Inn Deluxe 550 :thumbsup: . Could it Have been someone on this board. Any teardrop around here are as rare as hens teeth. I would really like to get a closeup look at one for some ideas. :twisted:
HAPPY TRAILS
Lone Wolf
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:05 pm

Rare as hens teeth, eh?
Here in the Redwoods they're like UFOs, you get reports of sightings every once in awhile.
There was even a hit and run death by a truck pulling a teardrop right in town and I think they are still lookin' for the guy.
I offered the police my help, figured if they let me meet with the two eye witnesses, we might be able to narrow the search down a bit.

Postby Lone Wolf » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:11 pm

Here in the Redwoods they're like UFOs, you get reports of sightings every once in awhile.
There was even a hit and run death by a truck pulling a teardrop right in town and I think they are still lookin' for the guy.
When did this happen. I don't like things like this it could give people the wrong impressions of teardropers.
HAPPY TRAILS
Lone Wolf
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:17 pm

I think it was back in October sometime. It appears that it may have been a "rodder" because there was an older classic car following right behind the pick-up towing the teardrop.
I was really surprised that the cops didn't take me up on the offer to help.
My hunch is that teardrop trailer is on the internet somewhere.

could have been

Postby anonymous2 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:47 pm

Hi all,

I talked to a gentleman from mid-state South Carolina,and he bought a Camp Inn 550 classic. His name is Ron Strobridge,but not sure he is a member here. I may have been him going camping somewhere. Just a thought.

pateardropper
anonymous2
The 300 Club

Return to General Discussion