Teardrop For Rent East Coast

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Teardrop For Rent East Coast

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:46 pm

I have purchased my 3rd Teardrop for the purpose of renting it. I live on Long Island in New York. This trailer was bought with the hopes of getting more people interested in Teardrops. It could be people looking to graduate from Tenting or what have you. If your planning a trip east & just want to Tearjerk, here it is. It is a custom built 1992 built by my friend & felklow TearJerker Len Dadonna. It is very plain with no frills. I have a stove & will supply certain things you would need. The other things are available. For more information please email me directly at [email protected] .
Todd
TearJerkers

Postby mikeschn » Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:36 am

Just curious, do you have pictures of this plain jane teardrop that people can rent? :?:

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby rambler65 » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:10 am

What a great idea! I only wish and hope someone in the middle of the country would offer the same so we could try tearjerking. Anyone in the Nebraska/Iowa area out there that would consider renting theirs?
"Fish is the only food that is considered spoiled once it smells like what it is." pj o'rourke
rambler65
Teardrop Inspector

Postby beverlyt » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:33 am

Todd,
I agree! What a really good idea!
hmmmmmm
Bev
beverlyt
500 Club

Postby tdthinker » Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:27 pm

I am 15 and my father has given me 40 acres of prime forests and creeks. It has old logging roads that could be easily paved. I wanted to eather build a small cabin on it or put a very few cabins on it for customers. I am now thinking maybe I should build some more tears and put them on the land after the roads are paved so people have the experience of tearing. Does this sound like something you would do if you have never teared before or had just descovered tears? And since these tears wouldnt be pulled that much I wouldnt minde making them a bit heavier to add some nicer details to them such as granit counter tops and better beds and such. Thanks for the feed back, bye
Ryan
tdthinker
500 Club

Return to General Discussion