Feedback on my primitive drawings

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Postby smarttech » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:52 pm

I guess I could get a second laptop for it (I like to goof around on my laptop while watching stuff so I don't want to sacrifice mine). But, if it were on that shelf, the screen might be too far back to see very well. I don't know. Might have to see if I can find a flatpanel with a DVD player built in. Otherwise, I'll stick with the tube style.
Steve Martin
Smart Technology
smarttech
Teardrop Advisor

Postby catrinka » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:02 pm

Set up your laptop and then sit back the distance that you will be away from it in the tear. That's what I tried and it really didn't seem that bad.
catrinka
500 Club

Postby smarttech » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:32 pm

I'll try it out when I get to that stage but my wife is still waiting for a new iMac she needs so I doubt she would sit still for me getting another laptop before she gets hooked up. We'll see what happens though. I do like the idea.
Steve Martin
Smart Technology
smarttech
Teardrop Advisor

Postby IraRat » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:27 pm

I got the same deal with my kids--they just GOTTA have a movie to see.

When the best movie they're ever going to see is in living color right outside the door.

I got the laptop if necessary, but I refuse to dedicate any building space to this, and it's very PRECIOUS space in a Cubby.

I have a whole other issue to deal with:

My parrot Tonto. (He's shown in my gallery at the end, if you view the shots in ascending upload order.)

How does parrot poop affect my plywood?

JUST KIDDING! I DON'T CARE! WE CAN DRIVE OURSELVES CRAZY WITH THESE DETAILS!
--Ira

"My HD and Wal-Mart have been out of Titebond for weeks, and I think it's a communist conspiracy."
IraRat
Forum Storyteller

Previous

Return to General Discussion