irish teardrops

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

irish teardrops

Postby cool » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:48 am

Hello All,, Just to let you know I am still hammering away at my Teardrop.I think the logo with the Irish Flag on it is lovely,considering I am the only Irish member so far .I am looking forward to having the first one on Irish roads.Got the plans sent from Cuffel Creek and only used a couple of pages due to the fact that my chassis was 9ft by 5ft so had to be modified.I really enjoyed it.Talk to you all soon John Cooley..
cool
Teardrop Builder

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:56 am

John,
Welcom to the board!!!
I remember your username when I went through the memberlist to see how many countries we were in when doing that logo.
Yes... That flag is in that design because of you my friend!!!

Postby Jiminsav » Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:25 pm

wait a dang minute now..my teardrop is called the Leprechaun and will have little people stickers and the irish flag painted on both sides before i'm done..
so there :awesome:
Jim in Savannah
If you can read this bumper sticker, my camper fell off.
Jiminsav
3000 Club
3000 Club

Re: irish teardrops

Postby Joanne » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:42 pm

cool wrote: Hello All,, Just to let you know I am still hammering away at my Teardrop.I think the logo with the Irish Flag on it is lovely,considering I am the only Irish member so far .I am looking forward to having the first one on Irish roads.Got the plans sent from Cuffel Creek and only used a couple of pages due to the fact that my chassis was 9ft by 5ft so had to be modified.I really enjoyed it.Talk to you all soon John Cooley..

Glad to have you here! I'll bet I'm not the only one who has a family linage that goes back to Ireland. I've got the Irish skin, red tint to my hair, and that sweet Irish temper. :x

I'd love to see some pictures of your trailer and the surrounding country side.

Joanne
New! My Camp Cooking Forum

Project Desert Dawg website

Universal Health Care
Health care with the efficiency of the Department of Motor Vehicles
and the compassion of the Internal Revenue Service.
Joanne
Queen of Cast Iron

Re: irish teardrops

Postby Steve Winter » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:40 pm

Hay there -My wife and I were just in Ireland two weeks ago - spent our time driving & staying in Dublin to Kinsale then to Dingle - all the while I was wishing I had my Teardrop in tow - there are some great places to camp in that great land of your's there.

What part of Ireland are you in?

Good luck with your build...most important thing to remember is to have fun and build it your way!
Steve Winter
Teardrop Inspector

steve winter

Postby cool » Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:48 am

Hi steve ,thanks for the message. I live in north Dublin.I have a caravan and spend as much time as I can in the mountains around it and I love it.Cant wait to get the photos on the web..Talk to ya soon J.C.
cool
Teardrop Builder

Postby Arne » Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:15 am

Just for you (temporarily); my avatar will be Sleah Head, Dingle, Blasket Islands. One of the most picture perfect days of my life......
www.freewebs.com/aero-1
---
I hope I never get too old to play (Arne, Sept 11, 2010)
Arne
Mr. Subject Line

Return to General Discussion