Minden Photos

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Postby bledsoe3 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:17 am

Chris, Thanks for all the pic's. I wish I could have been there to get ideas for mine. Is this inspiring you? :dancing
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Chris C » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:02 am

I was inspired long before going to Minden. Minden just solidified some of my ideas and gave me new ones. Changed my opinions in some cases. Now if I could just sell enough furniture to get the $ to start my tear! :lol:
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby Coca Cola Teardrop » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:07 pm

Chris,
Don't you have to make furniture to sell furniture? If I remember correctly when we met you in Norman OK you said you had a special order desk that you were running behind on. :lol:
So maybe you should put your teardrop ideas aside :shock: and finish the desk.
Good luck selling the furniture. Can't wait for you to start your tear. You got to see many for ideas before you start construction. We only got to look at pics.
Linda
Coca Cola Teardrop
Donating Member

Postby Chris C » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:08 pm

Linda, I can't even start until I get this desk finished and $ received. When I do start on my tear, I'll only work on it after an 8 hour day on furniture. I figure that's as good a deal as I can make with myself. I'm just a-talkin' 'bout tears right now. You might say I'm in the dreaming stage! :lol:
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Previous

Return to General Discussion