Hello from Teardrop builder

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Hello from Teardrop builder

Postby beverlyt » Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:21 am

Mike and everyone!
Wow, am I glad I can stop calling myself a teardrop builder and start calling myself a teardrop camper soon! We are finishing up on the galley (cupboards, etc) and will soon be done with our 6 month project. If anyone would like to see our progress so far, you can find it at my webpage:
http://www.freewebs.com/kc8jwa/
Just go to teardrop trailers on your left.
Thanks for the board. I especially like that you have included ALL "Tiny Travel Trailers", since I really enjoy all types.
Thanks!!
Bev
beverlyt
500 Club

Postby mikeschn » Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:30 am

Glad you could join us Bev...

Yes I get that comment a lot. People like to see all kinds of tiny trailers. And you can choose what you want to read!

Hope to see more of you here!

Mike...

P.S. You could post a couple pictures in your photo album here. Everyone has their own album, and it's real easy! :wink:
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Ross Wade » Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:44 am

Nicly done Beverly.The galley is moving right along. I see that you have a light inside the lid. Is it a twin light? I was thinking of that same idea. That way you can point the lights on both sides of the galley and should have enough light.

Glad to see you here. Ross
Ross
Southern Appalachian Tearjerker Chapter Director
Ross Wade
Southern TearJerker

Ross - twin light in galley

Postby beverlyt » Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:30 am

Ross,
Yes, it's a twin light in the galley. Should work well. We went with that and also the lights inside because we already had them.
The ones inside aren't real flush to the walls. I'll let you know the first time I bonk my head on one. :wink:
beverlyt
500 Club

Return to General Discussion