Hi Y'all

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Hi Y'all

Postby vantexan » Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:35 pm

I've been lurking for awhile. Eventually I'm going to bolt a teardrop body to the flatbed of a VW single cab pick-up. The ultimate mini-motorhome! :lol: I'll go with a Camp-Inn Ultra. Yesterday I ran across www.littleguytrailer.com Their Sport model has a 6'X6' interior as well as a cargo platform up front. And the Deluxe model has an optional side tent that's the best I've seen. Just some interesting ideas you might enjoy.

Vantexan
vantexan
Teardrop Advisor

Postby beverlyt » Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:51 pm

Vantexan,
hmmm...I'd like to see that VW pickup/teardrop..would be a first!
The Little Guy trailers look very nice... I had actually given some thought to buying one before we built ours.

I agree, the side tent they offer is the best I've ever seen. Very nice!
Bev
beverlyt
500 Club

Postby vantexan » Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:28 pm

Hi Beverly,
Of course I'd paint the truck silver... 8)
vantexan
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Dennis T » Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:02 am

I have Little Guy Deluxe with the side room and it's great. It gives us a place to change clothes, sit in private, get out of the rain, and we carry a port-a-potty for the in case I can't make it that far to the rest room time. It's a little hard to set up because the pole tips are short and doesn't leave much room to go into the hole & doesn't have duel zippers on doors but it is well built
I thought about building a TD at first be we bought this so we could get into TDing as soon as we could. We have camped with many different types of equipment but this is the best. The people you meet are more friendly for some reason. I'm with the Tearjerkers LB and have been to two meets this year and by seeing all the different types there are of TD I'll be building one but I'll be taking my time. I'm rambling so it's time to stop. Good luck on you search on TD's
Dennis T
Dennis T
The 300 Club

Return to General Discussion