The Fun Begins...!!

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Postby Larwyn » Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:16 pm

Chip wrote:HeHeHeHe :lol: :lol: another one bites the dust,,,,Larwyn,,, none of us has any hair left and a few more,,what the heck do I do now wrinkles but in the end its all just an adventure,,,hope ya enjoy it as much as most of us have or are enjoying,,,lets see now you from Texas so this thing should be about 16 feet wide and 32 feet long with John Deere tires,,

Just messing with ya man,,have fun and post a bunch of pics,,if ya run into a snag just ask,,,sombody will come up with an answer

chip

Actually my first attemt to upgrade from tent camping was to go out and buy a 5th wheel trailer. 27ft long, 11ft high and 8ft wide. I soon found myself apreciating the simplicty of tent camping more and more as the burden of towing this 7000 pound monster became too much for weekend outtings. That's about it for the "Texas Sized campers" for me.
The teardrop will be a small 4x8 (maybe overcompensation?) test bed to determine what my preferences are in TD camping. So I have scarcely started on this one and already know the 2nd probably follow soon after. Unless simple really is better..<G>.

As for hair loss. I rekon I can afford some of that, probably have enough to build a dozen TD's..... :lol:
Larwyn

Keeper of the Most Out Of Control Shop (2005)

I feel bad for the man that cannot spell a word more than one way. Mark Twain
Larwyn
Mad Kilted Texan

Previous

Return to General Discussion