General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Re: ...gotta New Camper

Postby pchast » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:10 pm

Glad you found a way to keep camping!!!! :thumbsup:
pchast
Platinum Donating Member

Postby mary and bob » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:59 am

We also bought a Casita 17 two years ago, a SD model. Won't part with our teardrop though, or our 13' Uhaul fiberglass camper. The Casita gets used for snow birding. Recently bought a custom mattress, by Southern Mattress in NC, expensive but worth it. Having a permanent bed and a side dinette is great. And the bathroom !! I know you'll enjoy your Casita, Madjack, they are a great camper.
mary and bob
500 Club

Postby madjack » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:58 am

mary and bob wrote:We also bought a Casita 17 two years ago, a SD model. Won't part with our teardrop though, or our 13' Uhaul fiberglass camper. The Casita gets used for snow birding. Recently bought a custom mattress, by Southern Mattress in NC, expensive but worth it. Having a permanent bed and a side dinette is great. And the bathroom !! I know you'll enjoy your Casita, Madjack, they are a great camper.

m&b, thanks for the kind words...we have already enjoyed our great little egg(it's name is "gator eggs and boudin")...we debated the Southern Mattress route but, opted for an 8"mem foam from WallyWorld, which is the mattress we use at home...I did sell my tear, to a buddy who has wanted me to either sell it to him or build him one...which put new tires and brakes on the truck. So, I will still get to see her on occasion and even camp together at times....
happy camping :thumbsup:
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Lesbest » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:12 pm

Glad to see you on here......was wondering how you've been. Life happens to all of us....just glad to see you here. :applause: :applause: :applause: God bless, Les
Music is like chocolate.......you can't really enjoy it unless the rappers are gone.
Lesbest
The 300 Club

Postby 2bits » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:09 pm

Cassita's are a great option for those wanting to migrate to a stand up camper but still want the benefits of a tiny trailer, and not having to deal with the reconstruction that comes with older trailers is a big plus too since they retained their classic styling. How they fit a full bath in there is amazing but they do it! Hope to see you on the road!
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby EZDog » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:05 pm

Congrats and make sure to checkin over at fgrv to!

Mary&Bob should have said so too?

Mine is an 02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EZDog
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to General Discussion