April 1 RV Gadget Show

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

April 1 RV Gadget Show

Postby Cosmo » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:43 am

The April first RV GADGET SHOW spotlighted several new products for teardrop trailers including:

The Cabela’s Teardrop Pontoon kit with rudder, and 12V motor or sail kit.
No room at the campground? No problem. Drop anchor on the lake. Includes: Inflatable Luau Patio Raft, coconut scented Tiki torches and “The Big Kahuna” flag. “Optional Depth-Charge” potty dinghy with available. Sunfish Sushi and Carp Francaise are always a dinner option. New friends will be swimming out to join the party when you light the Tiki torches and start the Bora Bora drums https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI4fkVhJbFM

Camper Rating App. FREE APP allows you to submit ratings of your camp neighbor AND automatically checks the ratings of campers adjacent to the site you are interested in. For an optional fee you can run credit, criminal, and sex offender background checks. Plus a musical preference check on your potential neighbors (classical, head-banger, rap, country, new age and religious favorites). Also includes the beverage preference check - Water, Pomegranate juice, Green tea, Coffee, Cappuccino, beer/wine, Yukon Jack, Cisco http://bumwine.com/cisco.html ). $1 fee. for instant “video record of behavior“ upload to police with GPS location tagging.

Samsung Teardrop trailer “Waterless Dishwasher”. High power lasers zap filth and sterilize the plates in one blinding green flash. When the smoke clears all your pots, pans, and dishes will be sparkling clean. 12V 10,000 amp battery required. Includes stylish Mylar safety jump suite and goggles. When the campground hears you yell “fire in the hole” sees the green rainbow arc “ ZAP” they will know your dishes are clean and sterilized. NEVER look directly into the Cleansing Containment.

The “Never Hungry” Survivalist Engine Manifold Jerky Dehydrator Kit. Turn free range, organic road kill into a No Cost, No Guilt, BEAST FEAST while you drive. Three heat settings, Idle, country roads and crispy highway. Nutritional content has been certified by our corporate accountants! Comes with scavenger Chaser Pole. Coming soon The “Never Hungry” Radiator Soup maker.

Segway Trailer Hitch. Ditch the tow vehicle.(requires 15” Segway wheel and battery upgrade plus electric trailer brakes. Feel the wind in your hair and freedom of the road. Since there are only 2 axel’s registering at toll booths, it will pay for itself in no time.

INTRODUCING THE I-VAC 12 VOLT INDOOR HUMAN WET VAC SYSTEM. Come clean in the privacy of your own trailer using this 4 row - one pass – shower nozzle. First row sprays warm therapeutic Eucalyptus scented soapy water. The second row motorized 2 speed (scrub or sensual setting) “thousand fingers” brush cleans and invigorates (and maybe more). Row 3 spray rinse with moisturizer squeegee is followed by the I-VACs “Loving Kiss” suction dryer. Washed, dried (and maybe more) in one pass. Fun for one and a party for three.

Lifetime discount ZOMBIE ZONE CAMPING PASS and starter kit. Who doesn’t love the super LOW campground fees and nighttime excitement camping in the Zombie zones? Includes electric fence, blinding tactical flashlight which can also be strapped to your zombie bazooka. Get your pass now before the Supreme Court makes a decision on the proposed Patriot Zombie Zone along the southern border which will discourage illegal immigration. It’s always Halloween in the Zombie Zone Campgrounds!

Al Depantsu brand Green-Camper reusable toilet paper. Wipe endless paper consumption off your camping list. Made from 100% recycled stuff. No stick surface cleans with the flick of the wrist. You can feel good about going. Tell your friends. A great conversation starter around camp. Three delicious fragrances - Morning Dew, Fruity Booty, and Dairy Air.

End of April first RV Gadget show report.

=Cosmo

FUN WITH TEARDROP TRAILER VIDEOS
https://www.youtube.com/CosmoWeems/videos

I am an Amazon Associate if you buy from my links I may profit at no cost to you!
Cosmo
The 300 Club

Re: April 1 RV Gadget Show

Postby Cathy P. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:13 pm

Well, those gadgets had me believing it until the last one, "reusable toilet paper" is where I would have to draw the line. Anymore, with the stuff they come up with and what people think they need...............
Cathy P.
Teardrop Master

Return to General Discussion