Free shop space / place to build refurbish your tear

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Free shop space / place to build refurbish your tear

Postby mike davis » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:17 am

Good day everyone hope life finds each one of you well . A little about us I am a retired steelworker and wife had many years in at the same mill before it closed . I have been building hot rods/classic cars for many years now and have turned to it for relaxation. I do work on others cars sometimes. My skill set is in automotive and not so much carpentry . We Have limited knowledge .in working with wood . Sandra my wife is now employed in a big box hardware store .
We have a proposal for another person or couple and decided to offer it here . We have ample room and tools to do a couple teardrop builds . We are offering to share our space and tools to someone or a couple who also wants to build a teardrop also .We have some resources and supply's we will also be offering . Such as printed plans , some hardware , and some other things

:::NOTE :::

we are NOT looking for someone to build our teardrop for us . nor we will charge for anything we are offering .

Just like to have another person and or a couple to bounce ideas and lend a hand too .
We are in Jasper Alabama 25 miles from bham or 30 miles from Tuscaloosa.
I am retired so days to work on them are wide open . Anything you leave during the build will be secure . We have a lock on gates . Fence all the way around property. Security cameras and to top it off a trained Rottweiler.

I have lived in situations where I had nowhere to build my projects . So no matter where your from or stage your in in your build we would enjoy building with someone or a couple . Anyone who knows me knows my shop is my happy place . Always looking to build something or just tinker.

Again we are not looking for someone to build for us but rather build with us .

I have a great idea here and again will cost you nothing . It will be your build and your responsibility to procure any and all materials to build your teardrop as I will mine

I can also be reached
[email protected]

Pm me for cell #

Messenger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mike davis
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Free shop space / place to build refurbish your tear

Postby CAJUN LADY » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:33 am

Dang, wish I lived closer - what a generous offer! :thumbsup:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~