tankless,on demand water heaters ?

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

tankless,on demand water heaters ?

Postby ADAM » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:09 pm

hello all thanks for your input,what is the best most reliable propane instant water heater in the market that can be mounted inside cargo trailer ? I find mix reviews on google
I said I didn't have much use for one. Didn't say I didn't know how to use it.Mathew Quigley
ADAM
Teardrop Inspector

Re: tankless,on demand water heaters ?

Postby daveesl77 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:48 am

I have a Triton 5L, actually the 2nd one I've owned and love it. You can mount a propane unit inside IF you provide proper ventilation. Many people have done it. Our first one was permanently mounted on the outside of our truck camper. This one, which we have been using for about 4 years now, mounts on a portable back plate that also contains a 12 volt pump. The plate attaches to either our galley setup (which rides outside the camper) or to a foldable 2 wheel cart, that allows it to be used in other locations. I have quick connects on all input lines, so it either easily attaches to city water or the pump. I have a 20' flex hose, that has no flavor, that we use for either dishes or outside shower. We use a single valve faucet on the sink, so I added in an on/off switch to control the burner, so if I only want cold water, I turn the heater off.

dave
Dave and Regina - Enjoying old age, a LOT!

Build Journal - http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=62386
daveesl77
Donating Member

Return to General Discussion