Fulltime teardrop-motorcycle with Chicken-dog-person

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Fulltime teardrop-motorcycle with Chicken-dog-person

Postby S. Heisley » Sun May 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Would you be okay with me posting your FB website on the teardrops and tiny trailers forum?
Sure, that would be fine.

"Hi all! I’m not on FB much except when I am visiting friends... so I thought I would introduce myself before heading out again in a few days.

I have been on the road full-time since October 2012 on my Harley pulling my teardrop trailer home. I travel with my dog Yoska Love (joined me May 2015) and Esmeralda the Biker Chick, an egg laying Silkie Chicken (joined us June 2017)... yes, a true authentic biker chick.

I am working on creating an environmentally friendly life of adventure. I use a gallon of water a day, get 30-40 mpg and researching how to have a more environmentally friendly motorcycle, living space is around 27sqft, I have a small travel garden of green leafy veggies, completely solar, I generally only boondock, and working on being as close to zero waste as possible by the end of the summer.

Yoska and Esmeralda are more social than me. I’m an introvert living an extrovert life. So, you can follow their travels on Instagram and a little on FB at TravelsWithYoYoandEzzie"
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Return to General Discussion