What with?

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

What with?

Postby BufordT » Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:14 pm

Mike I see you droped the calendar. What's with the warning at the top and bottom of the pages.

Bufordt :evil:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mnmcc/public_html/forums/includes/constants.php:188)

in /home/mnmcc/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mnmcc/public_html/forums/includes/constants.php:188) in /home/mnmcc/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mnmcc/public_html/forums/includes/constants.php:188) in /home/mnmcc/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 480
"RUSH" The Man, The Legend, The Way Of Life.
BufordT
2nd Teardrop Club

Postby mikeschn » Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:53 pm

Hey Buford,

I've been trying to get a links section working. Unfortunately I'm not having much luck. So I just removed the links section, which got rid of all the errors.

I'll put the calendar back in too! :o

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby BufordT » Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:16 pm

I thought it was something simple. Good job. Keep up the work.

Buford :twisted:

mikeschn wrote:Hey Buford,

I've been trying to get a links section working. Unfortunately I'm not having much luck. So I just removed the links section, which got rid of all the errors.

I'll put the calendar back in too! :o

Mike...
"RUSH" The Man, The Legend, The Way Of Life.
BufordT
2nd Teardrop Club

Return to General Discussion