Building a Teardrop Camper Pod - Day 26: Holey Moley

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Building a Teardrop Camper Pod - Day 26: Holey Moley

Postby Buddy-and-Missus » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:53 pm

Today I finish off the bathroom cabinet, chat about some tools and a holy shirt and start a special project/testing.
Also some bonus footage of rebuilding something I was not overly happy with.

Buddy-and-Missus
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Building a Teardrop Camper Pod - Day 26: Holey Moley

Postby S. Heisley » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:48 pm

There is nothing wrong with wearing shirts or pants with holes in them, depending on what you are doing. Also, shirts with glue and/or paint on them!
I wouldn't wear them to the store or anything like that but to work in? That's okay. In fact, it can be a smart thing to do!
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Tom&Shelly » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:35 am

S. Heisley wrote:There is nothing wrong with wearing shirts or pants with holes in them, depending on what you are doing. Also, shirts with glue and/or paint on them!
I wouldn't wear them to the store or anything like that but to work in? That's okay. In fact, it can be a smart thing to do!

I've been reliably informed it is even permissible to wear clothing with holes and glue and paint stains into a hardware store, particularly if you need something critical to finish the work you originally dressed for! 8)

Tom
172912 170466 173366
Tom&Shelly
Palladium Donating Member

Postby Buddy-and-Missus » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:47 pm

S. Heisley wrote:There is nothing wrong with wearing shirts or pants with holes in them, depending on what you are doing. Also, shirts with glue and/or paint on them!

Haha Oh trust me we both have our share of old clothes, much of what's in my closet in from the 80's, He didn't actually show the shirt that has more holes than fabric, looks more like a fishing net now :lol:
Buddy-and-Missus
Teardrop Advisor

Return to General Discussion