Switchin' It Up!

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Switchin' It Up!

Postby Dahlia47 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:51 am

Hi All! It's been a minute!! I have been sooo busy! Started school. I have done quite a bit of traveling.

So, while we were traveling I took a good look at my travel trailer and decided it needed a change. As you all know I do not like the bed. The bed sits on the back of the travel trailer which means I have to pull out the bed and bring he heavy a $$ mattress to the front so it doesn't whip around while we are driving. What I am going to do is bring the bed forward and put the shelves and countertop to the back. Doesn't seem too complicated ,but we will see. The floor needs to be redone anyways. And I will be using the wood that's already in there. I am essentially just tearing it down and rebuilding in another spot. The mattress can stay in one spot! Whew! This will also give me a chance to clean out all the junk that may be in there. I am always buying something or putting something in there i think it needs when it really doesnt need it.
Dahlia47
Teardrop Master

Re: Switchin' It Up!

Postby S. Heisley » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:34 pm

I can't remember where your axle is in your trailer, so I'll simply remind you to be careful to keep your trailer's weight with 60% in front of the axle and 40% behind.
Best Wishes!
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Return to General Discussion