Harbor Freight

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Postby mikeschn » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:33 am

Need to know if someone will bring one over and cut out one of my middle beams!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby D. Tillery » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:27 am

I'll be right over....I wish. Maybe someone a little closer can come over and set your trailer on fire! :D I don't know what beam you are talking about specifically but it sounds like it is probably close to a lot of wood. And by the way I would rate that "fireproof" welding blanket that Harbor Freight sells at about a 6 out of 10. It is basically a burlap blanket treated with fire retardent.

Ah the plazma cutter. I tell people I'm teaching how to use one to treat it like a fine cutting instrument as opposed to a torch if you really want to get maximum performance out of them. Useing one is almost a religious experience. Well maybe not exactly but it is one of those tools that makes me passionate about metalworking. Talk about zipping those door and window holes out of aluminum or stainless skin...like butter.
D. Tillery
D. Tillery
D. Tillery
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to General Discussion