It's DONE!!!

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

It's DONE!!!

Postby sftiggee » Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:22 pm

:D

My Camp-Inn is complete and will be shipped this week. I'll get it next week JUST in time for the Dam Gathering. I'll be heading up to the gathering Friday morning after work, so forgive me if I act out of it for the day, because I will be out of it after working all night ! :shock:

check out my pics on my personal album, i just updated it!!! just click on my profile , then on my personal album album i believe. isn't she a beauty? :)
Jolene, Luke, Jackson, Lilianne, and Bandit
2006 Camp-Inn Raindrop Ultra
2007 Dodge Magnum RT
sftiggee
Platinum Donating Member

Postby R Keller » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:36 pm

Jolene,

Hey, no fair!

Just the other day, my trailer was at the same stage as your Camp-Inn, and I still have weeks to go!

Looks incredible by the way. Glad you'll get it in time for the Dam Gathering.

Rik
R Keller
Teardrop Master

Postby mikeschn » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:58 pm

Jolene,

I just checked out your personal gallery. It looks great! You'll have to peel the paper off and take some nice camping pictures. I'll be looking for an update in your gallery!!! :D

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Re: It's DONE!!!

Postby tdhombre » Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:30 pm

sftiggee wrote::D
check out my pics on my personal album, i just updated it!!! just click on my profile , then on my personal album album i believe. isn't she a beauty? :)

I must be doing something wrong. I don't see any album option in your profile when I go there. Am I missing something?????? :oops:
tdhombre
Teardrop Advisor

Postby mikeschn » Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:31 pm

You have to go to "albums" -> "personal galleries"

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Re: It's DONE!!!

Postby Larry Messaros » Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:20 am

If you go to the Member List and click on the name of the person it will show you the link to their personal album.

Click this http://tnttt.com/album_ ... user_id=19 to see the pics.

Dave Klinzman wrote:
sftiggee wrote::D

I must be doing something wrong. I don't see any album option in your profile when I go there. Am I missing something?????? :oops:
Larry Messaros
:snow
Cariboo Country: If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes!
Larry Messaros
Platinum Donating Member

Very Nice!!

Postby Larry Messaros » Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:24 am

Wow Jolene, it looks great!
Larry Messaros
:snow
Cariboo Country: If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes!
Larry Messaros
Platinum Donating Member

Postby mikeschn » Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:06 am

Hey Rik,

Exactly what stage are you at with your Road Toad? Do I remember you saying you were waiting for roofing tar to dry? If so, what's next? Bolting up the sidewalls?

Mike...

R Keller wrote:Jolene,

Hey, no fair!

Just the other day, my trailer was at the same stage as your Camp-Inn, and I still have weeks to go!

Looks incredible by the way. Glad you'll get it in time for the Dam Gathering.

Rik
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby R Keller » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:17 pm

Mike,

Yes indeed. I had the sidewalls and bulkhead on temporarily to check the fit (and help visualize some details). This weekend's plans: mount footwell structure in floor permanently, attach sidewalls and bulkhead wall permanently, install side skirts (that hide the frame), construct front wall and install front storage box. Of course, I usually only get maybe half of what I have planned done, if that!

No Dam Gathering for me this year of course. Grant will have to wait to see what I've slapped onto the chassis he built for me. Did you check out any solar panels at the site I mentioned? They have some sweet deals.

Rik
R Keller
Teardrop Master

Postby mikeschn » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:24 pm

Wow, that's a bunch. That's more than I could get done in a weekend. Personally, I would start with the side walls and the bulkhead wall. It helps to visualize where you are going very early in the process.

If you recall from my photo album of the Baja Benroy, my first task was to bolt on the side walls, and then build the dinette. Once I was happy with that the rest got built. Incidently, the door ended up being off by 2 inches, but I was not going to rebuild the teardrop for that!!!

As for the solar panels, I told my wife I would like one for my birthday in July. I'll have to give her the links you posted. To my memory the prices was about $300 for the panel and $39 for the controller.

Mike...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby R Keller » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:52 pm

Mike,

I always end up scheduling way more than I can do. That way I always feel like I'm perpetually behind. It's a sickness, this optimism.

Solar panels for a birthday present...that's my kind of guy! Hey maybe she'll let you order one to celebrate Earth Day today instead. Worth a try!

Rik
R Keller
Teardrop Master

Postby mikeschn » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:54 pm

Well tomorrow is her birthday, maybe I could buy her one for her birthday! After all, she uses the teardrop too! :lol:

Mike...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby BufordT » Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:39 pm

You do that and you won't be the man anymore.

Bufordt :twisted:
mikeschn wrote:Well tomorrow is her birthday, maybe I could buy her one for her birthday! After all, she uses the teardrop too! :lol:

Mike...
"RUSH" The Man, The Legend, The Way Of Life.
BufordT
2nd Teardrop Club

Return to General Discussion