Propane Stove

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Propane Stove

Postby JamesW » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:18 pm

Wanted to let everyone know that MexicanTear sent me the stove and it is MUCH BETTER then I expected. Thanks again! This is a great message forum and people like him make it the best!
JamesW
Teardrop Master

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:15 am

Thanks Kai,
Mine showed up today also. I've already fired it up. I went and picked up an oven thermometer and I got my pizza stone ready to cut down to size.
The kids come over on Wednesday for the rest of the week, so I'm going to try it out and bake them a BLT pizza. It's so darned cute, it looks like it belongs in a little girl's play house!
(Photos to follow)

Thanks Again Kai!!!

Postby Joseph » Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:58 am

My sympathies. Frying, grilling and boiling are my absolute limit when it comes to camp cooking, and as little of those as I can manage - usually just coffee, thanks. There is no way on God's green earth I'm gonna add baking to the list.

To each his own...

Joseph
Joseph
Teardrop Pirate

Postby mexican tear » Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:34 am

Hope you guys enjoy the stoves. It was my pleasure to do it, in fact it was kind of fun.

I can hardly wait until Minden. It will be the first time that I will get to meet any of the people I talk to here.

I bought a little refrig, and it will not fit. I did get lots of other goodies on this trip to the US. Home Depot and Lowes got a huge chunk of my cash. Now I have to get all of these new things installed. Oh yes I bought a "Roto-zip" and I love it. It fits places the router does not. I think that I will find lots of uses for it. So far I have trimmed off the panneling and made holes for the electrical boxes (old construction plastic). I found out that I do not have enough clamps, I bought a ton of them and still do not have enough, it should get a little better when I glue now.

kai
"Essie" and the Mexican Tear
mexican tear
Donating Member

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:33 pm

Joseph wrote:My sympathies. Frying, grilling and boiling are my absolute limit when it comes to camp cooking, and as little of those as I can manage - usually just coffee, thanks. There is no way on God's green earth I'm gonna add baking to the list.

To each his own...

Joseph

Psst... Hey Joseph,
Maybe this will change your mind?

Com'on... Pull up a chair!

See, There's nothin' to it!... Easy-Peasy-Bake-A-Pizza-Pie!!

Postby OurStuff4You » Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:42 pm

I know it's here somewhere but I can't find it... who's the manufacturer of that little oven?
OurStuff4You
Donating Member

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:41 pm

Rhonda,
It's a Flamineta and it's made in Mexico.
Kai is our "Local Distibutor" :D

Postby mexican tear » Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:05 pm

Rohanda
Here is there web site http://flamineta.com.mx/productos/otros_det_e.htm#

It does not list the model we have, however I have ask them for more info. We shall see what happens.

Check out my photos in the site listed below and the manual from the stove is there.

kai
"Essie" and the Mexican Tear
mexican tear
Donating Member

Postby OurStuff4You » Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:53 am

That is really nifty. It will go on my "want list" for my next teardrop. I like built-ins rather than having to set things up. I want to be able to stop, lift the top and get on with things.

(plotting how to get hubby to take her to Mexico.....)
OurStuff4You
Donating Member

Return to General Discussion