Desperatly seeking cabinet advice

Anything to do with mechanical, construction etc

Postby GPW » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:49 am

Any excuse is better'n none at all ..... look at the stupid excuses our politicians use... :? and given the nature of "average intelligence" , means half the people in this country are stupid enough(below average ) to believe them ... :o
There’s no place like Foam !
GPW
Gold Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:31 pm

Yourrrrr rrrrrright! A hundred percent.... I aint goin to do politics for the next month. Sick of the whole mess of them and the reporters too. Just gonna do my teardrop and maybe sneek in a long delayed fishing trip. :? :D :D :D
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Micro469 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:38 pm

Miriam, I just located my counter and let the rest fall where it may. Since I don't have plans, I made sure i had room Under my counter for my cooler, and worked with that. After my counter is in place then I'll worry about my cabinets. I figure I have enough room for them, I'll just build them to suit.... Every teardrop is different, Personalized...Unique... I'm going to use rail and stiles type doors, but solid ply doors is O.K. too. It's whatever you can do, or afford... It all works.
:thumbsup:
John
Micro469
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:18 pm

Ya know John I have done that the whole way. I was trying to minimize the boo boo's. There are so many nice cabinets on here. I have the counter figured out and the end frames cut and marked (put them up and took them down) need to get the inside framing figured then do the top so the TV has a place of honor. Should be right above the potty. :lol:

I already framed the vent where the spars "should" go and gave no thought to it's landing in the middle of what should have been my privacy wall. :? New plan in works. :roll:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby GPW » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:45 am

M, That's the beauty of all this ... creativity abounds, very little "dogma"...Everyone willing to help the other guy (gal)..now if the rest of the world was like this ..... we wouldn't be able to get a space at a campground .....hahahaaha :roll:
There’s no place like Foam !
GPW
Gold Donating Member

Previous

Return to Teardrop Construction Tips & Techniques