Just Starting !!!

Anything to do with mechanical, construction etc

Postby BufordT » Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:22 am

Waliczek wrote:I don't mind being in the prototype club. Leading from behind is my thing.
I do have a question, Since I will not be having a true TearDrop, will I still be welcome at a gathering?
Tom

Tom I'm sure that any member on this board would welcome you at a gathering. It's all about camping and friendship here. New ideas and different ways to build these little trailers. Not just traditional tears.

Bufordt :twisted:
"RUSH" The Man, The Legend, The Way Of Life.
BufordT
2nd Teardrop Club

buss boards

Postby norm perkiss » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:48 am

Tom,
I too am new to the wonderful world of Teardrops. I confess that I have been lurking as it appears many others have and do.

In my research www.westmarine.com is a great resource for parts for your teardrop. I am ordering part # 3733490, it's a 12 volt ATO/ATC fuse block. I've seen it used on several teardrop picture postings. An all-in-one unit, a clean and safe install.

This is a great site! Lots of excellent info. Thanks to all the seasoned Teardrop veterans for sharing their insight, wisdom, and humor!
Norm
(newbie)
norm perkiss
Gold Donating Member

Postby mikeschn » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:41 pm

Hey Steve,

I just checked your website for progress... nothing yet... Your workbench looks good though!!!

Let me know if you are waiting on anything from me...

This weekend I plan on working on the chassis, taking out that middle crossmember that's in the way, and painting the rest of it.

It's headed your way soon!!!

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Teardrop Construction Tips & Techniques