Started my project!!! :)

Anything to do with mechanical, construction etc

Started my project!!! :)

Postby Eric Adams » Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:09 am

Pics to follow, the 1800# HF trailer is finished and Monday I will be re-painting to frame to make it a flat Khacki as the red would not match the wood sides I have invisioned. ;)
Eric Adams
The 300 Club

Re: Started my project!!! :)

Postby Jimbo » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:19 am

Eric Adams wrote:Pics to follow, the 1800# HF trailer is finished and Monday I will be re-painting to frame to make it a flat Khacki as the red would not match the wood sides I have invisioned. ;)

Good luck... I primed and painted mine and now, if I look at it, the paint chips. #2 will be red for me.
Started many, finished none... Bought a TTT <Sigh> ;)
Jimbo
2nd Teardrop Club

Postby Scooter » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:55 am

Didn't paint my HF yet. Chose to build tear on top of it first. That way it'll be much more difficult to paint later. Figure if you can't do it the hard way it's not worth doing. :roll:
The RoadCamper the old teardrop
Scooter
500 Club

Postby Eric Adams » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:07 am

Scooter wrote:Didn't paint my HF yet. Chose to build tear on top of it first. That way it'll be much more difficult to paint later. Figure if you can't do it the hard way it's not worth doing. :roll:

Good idea!! :thinking:

I figured I'd build my outer skin first then build the inner walls, then the floor BUT I have someone helping me and didn't want to show off too much. ;) :D
Eric Adams
The 300 Club

Return to Teardrop Construction Tips & Techniques