What can I do about this

Anything to do with mechanical, construction etc

Postby GeorgeT » Sat May 07, 2005 6:34 pm

Good find, good job! I drop screws on a perfectly cleaned freshly swept floor and can't find it. Where do they go? :thumbsup:
Lookin' up in da skize with ize on da prize
http://home.earthlink.net/~g.teague/
GeorgeT
The 300 Club

Postby TomS » Sat May 07, 2005 7:20 pm

GeorgeT wrote:Good find, good job! I drop screws on a perfectly cleaned freshly swept floor and can't find it. Where do they go? :thumbsup:

You know, it's agood thing I was too tired (read lazy) to sweep up my shop last night. Otherwise, I never would have found those chips. Sometimes NOT being an anal-retentive neat freak has advantages. :lol:
Tom Swenson
[email protected]
TomS
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby madjack » Sat May 07, 2005 11:14 pm

TomS wrote:I took another look under my cutting table and found that chip. I didn't find it the first time because it had broken two narrow peices. I followed Madjack's advice (no not the part about exposives) and glued and clamped it in place.

Here are the results ....

In natural light, the match looks better than this photo shows. Thanks again guys for the excellent advice!

:thumbsup:

...congratulations on following really great advice, that patch looks great, oh and even though it worked this time don't forget about the explosives ;)
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Teardrop Construction Tips & Techniques