Interior space

Anything to do with mechanical, construction etc

Interior space

Postby joejones » Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:11 pm

As I get ready to build I have many ideas and questions, so thank goodness for this forum. I was wondering if anyone had thought about setting up the interior with some sort of a cushion/lounge arrangement that could easily be broken down and an air mattress put in place for sleeping quarters. My thoughts come from numerous camping trips that have turned into long sessions of card playing and talking. I also have been really scoping in on cheap/powerwise DVD/flat screen TV options. Any ideas?

Thanks,

joe
joejones
Teardrop Inspector

Postby madjack » Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:43 pm

...Welcome to our merry band of gypsies. There have been numerous "dinette" setups built/discussed on the board, the most recent being the lil diner built by Steve Frederick for the board owner Mike Schen(?)
as to tv,s there a bunch out there such as this one or this one
good places to look are newegg.com froogle.com pricegrabber.com along with wallmart, best buy, and cicuit city

madjack 8)

...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby bdosborn » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:49 pm

Here's my dinette. I use the cover of the footwell as a table. The mattress for the bed serves as the cushions for the chair. I posted a review of the whole setup somewhere around here...
Bruce
2009 6.5'X11' TTT - Boxcar
All it takes is a speck of faith and a few kilowatts of sweat and grace.
Boxcar Build
aVANger Build
bdosborn
Donating Member

Sweet setup

Postby joejones » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:20 pm

Bdosborn,

That is the sweetest set-up I've seen. That is exactly what I am looking to do. I'll try and locate your posting. I bet people hope it rains on your outings so that they can stay inside!!!!

Thanks,

joe
joejones
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Sweet setup

Postby Gage » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:01 pm

joejones wrote:Bdosborn,
That is the sweetest set-up I've seen. That is exactly what I am looking to do. I'll try and locate your posting. I bet people hope it rains on your outings so that they can stay inside!!!!
Thanks,
joe

Apparently you haven't looked at the 'Hall of Fame' pictures of members Teardrops/Tiny Travel Trailers. It's located in the upper left hand corner of every page.

Have a good day.

8)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby madjack » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:32 am

...or the WWW button at the bottom of Bruce's posts
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Return to Teardrop Construction Tips & Techniques