TD Mattress

Anything to do with mechanical, construction etc

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:56 am

doug hodder wrote:Sorry Dean...on my tear....I can pull the curtains...and I got plywood...hoz bout U?...... :lol: :lol: doug

Well... At least I can pull it now. :lol:
Yes Sir Ree Bob... I'm goin' down to DMV after the first or maybe around my birthday and get the damned thing registered. :thumbsup:

OK doug hodder... Who's profile were you just checking out?!!! :shock:

Postby doug hodder » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:05 am

Mine ...changed my tag line just for you Dean.....you seem concerned... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:12 am

You can't access that , its part of the Index Page... Only an Admin can do that.
Hmmm... Brujo, eh?
Would that be Santeria or Lukumi?
Why don't you try being a good Brujo for a change?
Please only throw good mojo my way from now on, OK???...
(My pocketbook is still smartin' from that last dose)
BTW- I like your dog!

Postby Bandit » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:59 am

WOW!

This post went South real FAST!
First Metal Cut 02/11/06
Complete! (Almost) 08/22/06
Looking for a trip in the SPRING!!!!
Not Up to Testing the Heater!!!
Thanks for all the HELP!!!!
Bandit
Donating Member

Postby cracker39 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:59 am

If anyone hasn't mentioned them, Foam Products down here in Florida has better prices than Knox and does custom cuts too. I plan on gettng my 4" HD foam seat cushions from them and a 2" memory foam topper to put on them for sleeping. They do a cover, but I think it's an inner cover, not a fabric you'd use for the outer cover for seat cushions.
Dale

Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But, that gets boring...so I go back to being me.

Squidget Pop Top Build Pages http://www.thesquidget.com/ptbuild/ptbuild.html

Squidget and Pop Top Plans Info and Photos: http://www.TheSquidget.com
cracker39
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby madjack » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:07 am

Bandit wrote:WOW!

This post went South real FAST!

uh huh...and all because of a 3 sided zipper :lol: well I think Dale may have brought it back around...your one of the guyz now Bandit...you've been hi-jacked...get your pair of sticks out and guide it back into position...before Doug, Dean and Kevin wakeup :D :lol: ;)
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:29 am

Heh=Heh.... I'm Awake! :twisted:

Say Dale... Is that a four inch foam with a two inch topper combined into one seat cushion and cover?... If so, that solves my delema. I could flip it upside down while configured in the dinette position.

Hey Bandit,
I don't know why, but for some reason most new members end up getting initiated like this... Welcome to the club! :shake hands:

Postby cracker39 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:41 pm

Dean in Eureka, CA wrote:Heh=Heh.... I'm Awake! :twisted:

Say Dale... Is that a four inch foam with a two inch topper combined into one seat cushion and cover?... If so, that solves my delema. I could flip it upside down while configured in the dinette position.

Dean,

I'll have the 4" HD foam cushions made to work with my folding bed platform/couch. They'll have a regular seat cover fabric on them. That's all I'll use for sitting. When it's made up into a bed, the topper will be unrolled and put on top for comfortable sleeping. The guy at Foam Products said they'd laminate both foams into one cushion, but I don't think i need the memory foam for sitting cause we won't be sitting on the couch all that much. When the couch is in use, the memory foam will be rolled up and put behind the couch back. So, to answer your question, they'll be kept separate. I think the one piece memory foam will help not feel the separations in the cushions when we sleep.
Dale

Sometimes I pretend to be normal. But, that gets boring...so I go back to being me.

cracker39
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Boodro » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:28 pm

Hey , what has 32 teeth & holds back a monster ???

My ZIPPER! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course if its a 3 sided zipper it would have 96 teeth! :applause: :applause: :applause:
We are all travelers in this world , from the sweet grass to the packin house , birth till death , we travel between the eternities . ( Robert Duvall as Prentiss Ritter)
Boodro
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Bandit » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:17 pm

This isn't the first forum I've ever joined, but it is turning out to be one of the wackiest and fun ones I've ever joined!
First Metal Cut 02/11/06
Complete! (Almost) 08/22/06
Looking for a trip in the SPRING!!!!
Not Up to Testing the Heater!!!
Thanks for all the HELP!!!!
Bandit
Donating Member

Postby Chris C » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:46 pm

(Bandit..................if you aren't already crazy when you sign up on this site, you will shortly resemble same!) (( or someone will gladly drive you there )) :lol:
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby TomS » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:59 pm

cracker39 wrote:If anyone hasn't mentioned them, Foam Products down here in Florida has better prices than Knox and does custom cuts too. I plan on gettng my 4" HD foam seat cushions from them and a 2" memory foam topper to put on them for sleeping. They do a cover, but I think it's an inner cover, not a fabric you'd use for the outer cover for seat cushions.

I got my mattress from Foam Products. It's comfortable enough. I got mine in three sections just to make it easier to get in and out of the small Cubby Door. One caveat, that Dacron cover they sell isn't very durable. Ours has has holes in it after only two weeks use. I may wind out scrapping it entirely and ordering a custom cover from someplace. I dunno.

Boodro wrote:Hey , what has 32 teeth & holds back a monster ???

My ZIPPER! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You'll have to Pardon Boodro, he's from Ohio where Men are Men and the bugs are nervous!
Tom Swenson
[email protected]
TomS
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby cracker39 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:22 pm

Tom, I presumed that the dacron cover was just an inner cover and not intended for heavy use. I plan on making or asking my sister to make outer covers. I'll get the dacron cover just to make inserting the cushion into my cover easier. I'd rather not wrap it in saran wrap to get it to slide into the cover.

And Bandit, this forum is proof that you don't have to be serious all the time. You won't find a better forum with folks that share a wealth of knowledge on a particular subject (e.g. TDs and TTTs), or one that has as much fun doing it.
8)
Dale

cracker39
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:05 pm

Doug is going to make my cushion covers... Just ask him. :whistle:

Hey Bandit,
Something really neat about this forum is that you actually get to meet members in person at gatherings. :thumbsup:

Postby doug hodder » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:57 am

Dean...dunno if I can....I thought I lunched the sewing machine trying to sew up my tent flaps for the galley last weekend....that is turning out to be more of a challenge than I thought....and back to the original question of this thread....I'm sure that any of the mentioned suppliers and products are going to work for you....most of them have been tried out by a number of members and have been "field" tested....Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

PreviousNext

Return to Teardrop Construction Tips & Techniques