Postby Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:56 am

Doug,
Do they have six sided zipper covers?
I'm trying to picture the 3 sided zipper cover and I be confoozed! :lol:

Postby Kevin A » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:03 am

Dean in Eureka, CA wrote:Doug,
Do they have six sided zipper covers?
I'm trying to picture the 3 sided zipper cover and I be confoozed! :lol:

Maybe that's why I had to pay extra for my cover, I got all 6 sides...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby doug hodder » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:16 am

Dean....I'll help you out here as I know you are having a blonde moment and aren't to the point that you are going to be needing a mattress in your tear....maybe in the future, time will tell....a mattress typically has a top and a bottom....there are 4 sides around the perimiter of it, the sides are also usually 3-6" in height....3 of those sides on the cover have a zipper so that you can install the foam portion into the cover....When you get to that point....I dunno...maybe August...give me a call and I'll talk you through it in case you forget!!! :lol: ....I can explain the whole thing about zippers to you again!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:30 am

doug hodder wrote:Dean....a mattress typically has a top and a bottom....there are 4 sides around the perimiter of it

There's the six sides I was refering to. Maybe you should have just said a zippered cover. :lol:

Postby doug hodder » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:37 am

Yeah...but If I said only 3 sides, zippered cover....we'd still be having the discussion about what 3 sides...just for grins...go ahead and order a cover with a zipper on the top and bottom and pick your other side...see whatcha' get.... :lol: doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:44 am

Prollyso... (Refering to what you just posted, then edited out)
BTW- I'll need those way before August...
I'll need to have four of them for the dinette.
Dam Gathering is in early May and the Redwood Gathering is at the end of July*. (*If we're the first group in line)

Postby doug hodder » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:49 am

Dean...just a heads up...if you are getting foam from Knox foam for the Dinette...it comes in different grades....typically the firmer ones are used for seating uses....not as good for sleeping....they recommend the grade B for sleeping and I think it is the A for seating uses....it all sort of depends on just how much you are going to use the tear...I'd go for the sleeping comfort and just tough it out on the seating side....just my thoughts on it...damn...can't get by with much when you can see what I post then edit....I can't even remember what I cut out....heads up to others...."Big Brother is Watching!!".Doug
Last edited by doug hodder on Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby madjack » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:05 am

regarding BIG BROTHER click it you'll like it..................... 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:09 am

Doug,
You Goof...
You posted something else, which everyone could see, then you changed it while I was posting a response. I then had to edit my response because it made no sense to your edited version. :lol:
I was going to go with Grade A medium, That's what Mike had in the Baha Benroy and that's what he went with in the Lil' Diner. He highly reccommended it for the dual purpose. If it turns out to be too hard for sleeping, I'll just have to put rocks in his bed when he's not lookin'. :lol:

Naaah... I wouldn't play a trick like that on Mike... :twisted:
I'd really like to figure out a way to stow this memory foam topper to put over the four bench cushions... Now that would be sleeping in comfort!!!
I wouldn't win the fastest bed making contest though...
But I'd still win the fastest bed wrecking contest. :lol:

Postby doug hodder » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:28 am

So.....Dean, did I goof or was I was just testing the powers of Big Brother? you decide....patience Grasshopper...patience..... :roll: :thinking: :lol: Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:43 am

You been in that cabin by yourself too long my friend...
Admins can't see what you're writing until you post it and we can't see your private messages. All we can see that the general members don't see is the index page (Its like a control panel) and that gives a listing of where people are on the forum. :SG

Most of those listings are vauge at best...i.e. "viewing profile" Hmmm... looking at their own profile or someone else's?
Oh... we can still read everything that has been pulled if it wasn't deleted. :o
We're not THAT BIG... :lol:

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:46 am

Then again... Maybe I was just feeding you a line. :lol:
:SG :SG :SG :SG :SG :SG :SG :SG :SG :SG

Postby doug hodder » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:46 am

So they say....so they say....hey, I was only giving you a bad time...thanks for the insite on what you can see...it appears that you have plenty of glasses....are any of them X-ray???....Wait....what are those Black Helicopters doing over the house??? oh no....oh nooooo......yahhhhhhhhhh....arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!Doug
Last edited by doug hodder on Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:49 am

Only the Admins know.... :o
Quick go pull the curtains!!!
No!!! Grab some plywood!!!
:rofl2: :chicken: :laughter:

Postby doug hodder » Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:51 am

Sorry Dean...on my tear....I can pull the curtains...and I got plywood...hoz bout U?...... :lol: :lol: doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

PreviousNext

Return to Teardrop Construction Tips & Techniques