Levelers and Jacks...need advice/sources....

Anything to do with mechanical, construction etc

Good sale on the BAL trailer jacks

Postby kayakrguy » Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:21 pm

you can find the sale at:http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-jacks/light-trailer-jacks.htm

They are $46.89 a pair for the 20" stabilizers and crank. Sale is until 23 June or as long as supply lasts....

Jim
A disposition to preserve, and an ability to improve, taken together, would be my standard of a statesman...

But what is liberty without wisdom, and without virtue? It is the greatest of all possible evils; for it is folly, vice, and madness, without tuition or restraint.

Edmund Burke
kayakrguy
Lifetime member

light trailer jacks

Postby KA » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:26 am

I just received my light trailer jacks from PPL Motor Homes. Shipment was super fast.
Kris
KA
Donating Member

A pair of BAL stabilizers for sale....

Postby kayakrguy » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:10 am

Hi guys,

I got my BAL stabilizers and have them on the trailer--really great.

I bought TWO pair. Given the way my trailer hitch on the Red Trailer is configured, I cannot put the second set on the front in a way that would be efficient. So, I am offering those two for sale at the price I paid--$48.96 plus shipping, which USPS should be about $8. I am trying to make any money--this would be at cost.

Jim
A disposition to preserve, and an ability to improve, taken together, would be my standard of a statesman...

But what is liberty without wisdom, and without virtue? It is the greatest of all possible evils; for it is folly, vice, and madness, without tuition or restraint.

Edmund Burke
kayakrguy
Lifetime member

Previous

Return to Teardrop Construction Tips & Techniques