New Teardrop Manufacturer

Here's where you can talk to the manufacturers about custom built trailers, etc...

Photos for the happy masses.

Postby legacytrailer » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:14 pm

Okay, with some coaching, we have a photo album now. As is evident in the last 24 hours, I am sure I will have plenty of comments to read. There is a good chance that I will not be replying to them over the weekend but I will when I get back to the forum. Hopefully that is okay?
Enjoy the photos and the weekend.
legacytrailer
Teardrop Builder

Postby rbeemer » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:41 pm

LT,

I forgot to welcome ya and as people have said please share your opinions and knowledge, we are not a bad bunch, well I may be but they forgive me ...sometimes :lol: , we don't require trade secrets but advise is always welcome and you can always add your url to your signature.

As you can tell we have a lot of opinions and they don't always match, do not take it personally, we sometimes 'stir the pot' for fun and excitement,so feel free to join the fun....emoticons are so much fun to use.
Rick

If ducks had scales, would fish quack?
rbeemer
500 Club

Postby legacytrailer » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:52 pm

They have to forgive you, you hold the keys to the kingdom of all things web forum. I will see about a screen name over the weekend. :surrender:
legacytrailer
Teardrop Builder

Postby MOKI SEAKER » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:21 pm

Just as I thought, no air ride, no battery jumper with air compressor. BAH HUMBUG. now if I was in the manufactoring business.........etc. etc. Jim G
:cry: :cry: :cry:
If you don’t read the newspaper, you are uninformed.. If you do read the newspaper. You are misinformed.
Mark Twain
MOKI SEAKER
The 300 Club

NEW MFG

Postby CPASPARKS » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:00 pm

Justin,
Glad you got back on and posted. I was afraid some may have pi$$ed you off :lol:

Welcome to the forum...

In regard to welcoming with open arms...I am not a hugger :lol: :lol: :lol:

To the other forum members...let's all play nice...then we can attack Justin...Just Kidding... 8)

Good Luck Justin...please ask questions...we may be able to make your project more profitable since we have already been there... :thumbsup:
Kevin
CPASPARKS
The 300 Club

Postby asianflava » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:57 pm

Mea Culpa, sometimes I forget how fast this forum moves. On some other boards, you'd have to wait a few days for a response. On this one, if you don't respond in a day, that means something is wrong.

We have a few that are just up to no good so it is good to be a little cautious.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby legacytrailer » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:27 pm

I can see that you folks take this message board seriously! I am going to have to reconsider my job, family, friends and sit in front of this screen so as to not raise red flags to all of you.
Moki Seaker: You air ride and an air compressor, no problem. Now if you want us to make it hop and jump to rap music you're on your own. :dancing
legacytrailer
Teardrop Builder

Postby Gage » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:36 pm

I love it. I haven't posted anything to this thread and everybody is up in arms. :rofl: Talk about me being a pot stirrer.

Now for what I have to say. Seems strange how when something is said straight forward a lot of people take it as 'bashing'. I do believe those people should go back and read all the post over again slowly. It would have helped a little if Mr. legacytrailer had waited until he had some time to reply. But to take a day and a half to respond makes one think that it just might be spam.

And Mr. Guy, your out of line. Madjack was on the board longer than 20 minutes before he made any mention of building the Alligator tear to sale to the public. And by the way, How's the 'Teardrop for Vets' coming? Any pictures or updated information? Or is that not for public viewing? Like someone else did on this board after getting help on different things from different board members.

Mr. legacytrailer, I have an idea. Instead of spending the weekend trying to figure out a good screen name, why don't you just use your first name like a lot of the rest of us do. :thumbsup:

Have a good day.
Last edited by Gage on Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby madjack » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:38 pm

Guy...you have taken me wrong ...again...as a site administrator I HAVE EVERY RIGHT to keep an eye out for spammers...as for as what I do with my company...I do not use this forum to push my product...far from it...yes I do sell Td's as does Cary, Grant, Gabe and others who are regular contributing members of this forum...but none of us push our porducts, rather we share our knowledge and experiences freely with all members both here and privately...I was only warning someone who's first post was to sell something...I await your apology...again!!!!! LT/Justin is more than welcome here to share info/knowledge/experience with us...he or any others are not welcome to come here simply to sell products...you know that...it is called spamming and it is not allowed!!!!!!!!!!
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby PaulC » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:41 pm

Well said Jack :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Seems some are a bit testy and shortsighted at the moment :?

Gage, Pleasant change, hey :R

Cheers
Paul :thumbsup:
Time is the only real capital we have. Money you can replace but time you cannot.
PaulC
3rd Teardrop Club

Postby madjack » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:49 pm

PaulC wrote:Well said Jack :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Seems some are a bit testy and shortsighted at the moment :?

Gage, Pleasant change, hey :R

Cheers
Paul :thumbsup:

...tis the season...ya know :D :lol: ;) .......................................... 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Gage » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:51 pm

legacytrailer wrote:I can see that you folks take this message board seriously! I am going to have to reconsider my job, family, friends and sit in front of this screen so as to not raise red flags to all of you.
Moki Seaker: You air ride and an air compressor, no problem. Now if you want us to make it hop and jump to rap music you're on your own. :dancing

Now your sounding like a real jerk. And you know what. The world owes you nothing. So you do what you have to do. But don't do it for us. And if your worried about what must be important, I recommend that you get out of the teardrop business, there are better paying jobs out there. (you asked for it.)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby legacytrailer » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:58 am

Gage: Not sure what you are talking about the world owing me anything but thanks for the advice. I was simply fascinated by how many responses to my original post were made in such a short time. Never seen anything like it before. I was mostly being sarcastic, much like a few of the replies to my original post. As of a few hours ago it seems like I have been stuck in front of the crazy computer trying to keep up! I MAY have to quit my job and sit here to keep up...sarcasm...
:surrender:
Last edited by legacytrailer on Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
legacytrailer
Teardrop Builder

Postby madjack » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:03 am

Justin...don't worry much about the replies...think of it as falling into a group of ol' time campfire buddies...and your the newbie...you are doing fine and yes, most of us are obsessed/addicted to our little campers and this forum...ain't nothing like it around :thumbsup:
madjack 8)
madjack
Site Admin

Postby legacytrailer » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:09 am

MJ: I really am impressed and amazed. I should be headed to bed but instead I am sitting here with 2 windows open making sure I am up on the each thread I started.
:coffee:
legacytrailer
Teardrop Builder

PreviousNext

Return to Teardrop Manufacturers